Wednesday, 8/26 PractiSe

Advertisement
Advertisement
haha this is big facts! college conditioning is insane. I played basketball and football coming up.

When my brother played Basketball at Michigan State he asked me to come to the gym and workout with them....I don’t think I made it 20 minutes bruh.

I was still in HS but it was some next level ****. Izzo had them doing some insane ****. I’m like y’all do this EVERY DAY? How tf y’all alive son.

Last edited:

1598460371730.png

I would love to see Knighton in the slot this year. Not exclusively, of course. But if I'm Lashlee, that kid is getting isolated on a backer or nickel a few times a game and I'm going to see what happens.

Him on the edge in space and also being able to work in short areas in the middle of the field against backers makes me go from 6 to midnight.

Yes. If not RB with Cam and Chaney already, he's too good not to feed the ball somehow. Just get it in his hands. Some RB, some slot, whatever.

Advertisement
I am so glad we have a QB that can throw, make good decisions and move, to go along with elite backs that can run. This O is going to be a lot of fun to watch.

Is it alright for me to say thank God we won't see any "wildcat" BS for a while? You know, the ones where there is no option of pass at all, and everyone on the D knows who is carrying the ball.

Advertisement
With the Hurry up that Coach Lash plays...........NOTHING steps up before Conditioning.
If conditioned............. our Cane players can play a FULL game, not take plays off.
Great point............motorcitycane..
.College is not HS...and College is not the NFL....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back