Weapons on this team

Does anyone know why Bunche transferred?? He probably would of been starting had he stayed..

Him and Wheeler were good friends and both were unhappy with playing time and coaching toward the end of year(second hand inside info--but source told me Bunche was leaving before it got out.). It is one to the reason I thought that Al had lost the team after Tally. These two guys are Al's type of player and they had grown dissatisfied. That still concerns me. With Wheeler gone, maybe Bunche didn't want to hang this year.

Well, if I was Wheeler I'd be ****ed too. Dude was MAULING people and still had to share reps with McDermott.

Advertisement
I believe Bunche was told that he would face stiff competition from both Gall and Isidora for the spot opposite Feliciano. Both those guys are going to be big time players for the U.

Does anyone know why Bunche transferred?? He probably would of been starting had he stayed..

He realized he was nothing more than a rotational guy here.

Saw him at the Spring game in the Alumni Tailgate section for former football players.. Got ZERO love. Had some UCLA Bruin colors on and was the invisible man among a good amount of alumni. He **** sure still ate though. Lol. You can tell he was going to miss that "family" type feel that only UM has. It was written all over his face. You could also tell he knew that was the last time he could ever show his face around there too. But he did what was best for him. Wasnt gonna start here anyway.

That's quite the opinion piece and I think the bold part is funny as ****. While it's cute to say, plenty of places have a family type feel to them. He's the new guy at a new place and probably taking the job of someone who's been there at UCLA for a few years. When he steps on the field, does his job, they'll welcome him with open arms I'm sure.

When you look at the depth chart you realize this team is loaded with talent everywhere but DT and QB. No excues this year. BTW, Wyche and Chad on the depth chart before they even arrive. LOL. If you are behind them, you must be ****ed.

Advertisement

He realized he was nothing more than a rotational guy here.

Saw him at the Spring game in the Alumni Tailgate section for former football players.. Got ZERO love. Had some UCLA Bruin colors on and was the invisible man among a good amount of alumni. He **** sure still ate though. Lol. You can tell he was going to miss that "family" type feel that only UM has. It was written all over his face. You could also tell he knew that was the last time he could ever show his face around there too. But he did what was best for him. Wasnt gonna start here anyway.

That's quite the opinion piece and I think the bold part is funny as ****. While it's cute to say, plenty of places have a family type feel to them. He's the new guy at a new place and probably taking the job of someone who's been there at UCLA for a few years. When he steps on the field, does his job, they'll welcome him with open arms I'm sure.

And you talk about my post being an opinion piece? Lol. Using the words "When" he steps on the field and does his job like UCLA has already guaranteed him playing time strictly off him being an All ACC performer for us..Oh wait. And saying that UCLA will welcome him with open arms like hes been there for 4 yrs. Ok. Sure. Whatever you say. I just commented on what I saw. Buddy was sitting dolo the whole time while former UM players were choppin' it up with each other as if it was a family reunion.

Advertisement
Back