We win today

Advertisement
Advertisement
The DL, and the whole defense for that matter, was not good today. But good offenses put pressure on any defense, we didn't respond. I don't think Guidry had a good gameplan today.

Couldn’t create any pressure up front without blitzing and they lit us up when we did

We need pass rushers so ******* bad

Advertisement
Worst fan base in America
brother, you’ve been absolutely brainwashed to accept mediocrity. Godspeed.

The worst fans are the ones that fail to objectively evaluate what their eyes saw. You can’t process that game and say LT makes an 18 point difference.

Come On Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Didn't even know he was out -tbph.

No sight on him, but let's not put this **** on him.

Mario got out coached, nothing new.

Advertisement
brother, you’ve been absolutely brainwashed to accept mediocrity. Godspeed.

The worst fans are the ones that fail to objectively evaluate what their eyes saw. You can’t process that game and say LT makes an 18 point difference.
I watched them run at will against us and us have zero penetration in the middle. Weird how if you take that away the TEs would disappear because they’d be used to chip or QB wouldn’t have time to throw. The worst fans are the ones that don’t understand games are about difference makers. While he’s not wracking up huge tackle numbers he is great at taking on dbl teams and pushing the pocket. That frees up JHH, Deen, and Bain. All of a sudden JHH or Deen coming off the bench is a whole lot better than Lichtenstein and Gore getting more minutes.

Assuming this were true, at what point did we analyze that DL depth would be an issue?

Losing games due to predictable roster management is a coaching weakness.

The DL, and the whole defense for that matter, was not good today. But good offenses put pressure on any defense, we didn't respond. I don't think Guidry had a good gameplan today.
yup. and in CFB this happens. we weren't smart offensively end of first half to try and get points. mario leaned on the defense that had no answers today...bad feel for the game today as in most cases our D carried the day - but he didnt adjust to the fact we needed to score to win today

Advertisement
If LT plays. Missed him big time inside. In a year where we’ve had to go to a 3 man front due to injuries , losing our best DT was a huge loss. He plays we hold them to less than 20.
Was he hurt last week? Guess I missed it. Of course everything is TOP SECRET with Mario.

Advertisement
Back