We will get UNC's best game of the season

407cane

All-ACC
Fsu would have been down and out if we won. They would have been 0-3 in the acc. I'm done talking about them and we screwed ourselves no question but they definitely rose to the occasion against us that's a fact

UNC will do the same. They got smoked by vt and losing to us would all but eliminate them from the coastal championship as its expected to be between us, unc, and vt.

Judge richt if you want based on the fsu game. I'm more interested in how he has our boys playing after that gut wrencher.

Our players have quit after the fsu game the last few years and after tough times (Clemson specifically). A more accurate depiction of our players mentality and our coaches preparation will come this week against unc who is in a do or die

Show up, get loud, and let's keep on track to win the coastal

Let's pray for rain and run the ball down their **** throats. I suspect us to get the running game back this week with unc being absolutely horrific in rushing defense under chizik. Going to be a long week until Saturday

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol. You dont know how unc will play. They might play like **** again this week.
Maybe. But that'll be a reflection of poor coaching and fedora isn't gonna let that happen I don't think.

They know if they lose they are out of the acc race. No way vt or Miami lose 3 conference games.

Rick has two distinct jobs: getting his team ready to play hard; and calling plays. He succeeded at the first prong against FSU but failed so badly at the second that the first didn't matter. He's going to have to execute both tasks to heat UNC.

He said he was sick of being an overpaid cheerleader at UGA. Well, he doesn't have that problem now.

Rick has two distinct jobs: getting his team ready to play hard; and calling plays. He succeeded at the first prong against FSU but failed so badly at the second that the first didn't matter. He's going to have to execute both tasks to heat UNC.

He said he was sick of being an overpaid cheerleader at UGA. Well, he doesn't have that problem now.

Just need a qb who fits this offense

If we don't rush for at least 200yds total against this god awful run defense, then something is sincerely wrong.

Ball control, field position & time of possession... We can't keep our Defense on the field all game long like we've been doing all season, we need to pound the rock & wear their defense out.

We also need to put the god **** game away! We get up early, and keep our foot on the gas, don't give them any hope whatsoever that they can comeback.

And we need to force more turnovers, we're not getting enough of picks & fumbles this season... We need to knock the f*ck outta these clowns and take the **** ball away from them.

Advertisement
Lol. You dont know how unc will play. They might play like **** again this week.
Maybe. But that'll be a reflection of poor coaching and fedora isn't gonna let that happen I don't think.

They know if they lose they are out of the acc race. No way vt or Miami lose 3 conference games.

Yea i know they gone try to bounce back but i prefer they play like **** again.

Advertisement
We need 21 points from the Defense..

Kaaya is not carrying this team, we all see that.

He has some amazing throws, so did Kirby Freeman who beat FSU

Advertisement
Kaaya is going to have a breakout game eventually, he'll come back to earth and be average following that game, but we're going to need that one game this week if we want a shot at the coastal.

They played like crap because they were playing in a hurricane and that hurt what they are good at. There won't be any weather conditions affecting them this weekend.

Advertisement
Back