We will beat FSU...hear me out

Have I totally taken leave of my good senses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

301cane

BREAK HIS BACK MAKE HIM HUMBEL OLD COUNTRY WAY
And yes, In football, this season.

Maybe I'm into the egg nog way early, and/or my considerable testicular fortitude is spiked after watching Mr. McMahon power walking compilations on YouTube, but we are going to beat those trailer dwelling inbreds come November 11th. Now from what I understand from reading these boards, and I'll take your collective word for it as I'd rather ********** with a cheese grater than watch Florida Jabroni State play football, those garnet and gold garbagemen up north have been running extremely lucky this year, somewhat reminiscent of the Jameis Winterception years when they had giant horseshoes (among other things) jammed up their collective asses. The thing about luck, though, is it runs out at the worst of times, and what would be a worse time than the big rivalry game when the rival has spent the last few weeks stepping on their own ****s at every opportunity and no one thinks they have any chance. We do have enough defense to keep us in pretty much any game and without help from the refs Florida State couldn't score in a SE Asian whorehouse with a handful of hundreds. If we gets anything resembling competent QB play we have a shot here and I actually wouldn't be all that surprised if we pull this one out just because **** Mike Norvell, **** FSU, and **** Trailerhasse.

In conclusion, I'm picturing peak Mr. McMahon (and not his current version Vincente Kennedy Mustache) thundering into the mic "Mike Norvell, come November 11, you've got NO CHANCE IN **** (flips mic and power swaggers away)

It isn't egg nog btw, but it is some **** good homemade peanut punch.

Advertisement
SmartSelect_20231105_182357_Gallery.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
And yes, In football, this season.

Maybe I'm into the egg nog way early, and/or my considerable testicular fortitude is spiked after watching Mr. McMahon power walking compilations on YouTube, but we are going to beat those trailer dwelling inbreds come November 11th. Now from what I understand from reading these boards, and I'll take your collective word for it as I'd rather ********** with a cheese grater than watch Florida Jabroni State play football, those garnet and gold garbagemen up north have been running extremely lucky this year, somewhat reminiscent of the Jameis Winterception years when they had giant horseshoes (among other things) jammed up their collective asses. The thing about luck, though, is it runs out at the worst of times, and what would be a worse time than the big rivalry game when the rival has spent the last few weeks stepping on their own ****s at every opportunity and no one thinks they have any chance. We do have enough defense to keep us in pretty much any game and without help from the refs Florida State couldn't score in a SE Asian whorehouse with a handful of hundreds. If we gets anything resembling competent QB play we have a shot here and I actually wouldn't be all that surprised if we pull this one out just because **** Mike Norvell, **** FSU, and **** Trailerhasse.

In conclusion, I'm picturing peak Mr. McMahon (and not his current version Vincente Kennedy Mustache) thundering into the mic "Mike Norvell, come November 11, you've got NO CHANCE IN **** (flips mic and power swaggers away)

It isn't egg nog btw, but it is some **** good homemade peanut punch.
Vine Wtf GIF

Advertisement
It’s almost always a heavy underdog FSU who keeps these things close. I can’t remember the last time it was UM overachieving, maybe Kaaya’s FR year? Anyway, no chance.

Think people would be dumb to count us out of this game. Rivalry games usually are close. FSU really hasn't looked close to unbeatable. Depends on turnover margin. We probably need to be +1 or +2 to win.
Like last years? Lol

I’ll go on record saying this again. Start Emory, will give them a fight, and might be surprised. We play TVD, we’re getting plowed.

Advertisement
Back