We Will Be Fine!!!

Advertisement
Which evals specifically? Everyone liked Jaden Davis until we all found out and it was confirmed by BDee that the kid is 5'8 160 on his best day. What are we going to do with that? UF isn't even on him anymore. TCouch is in the same category. Short and tiny.

Ladson was a miss. But how can I cry about that when the WR room is already standing room only with ballers for the next 2-3 years and only one ball to go around?

There were mixed reviews on this very site about Lucas. Staff hasn't really had a lot of crazy misses this cycle as of yet.

Is what it is. So many Canes fans are hilarious...could be between the #1 DT and #1 WR in the Country and they would want whoever runs the fastest 40.

DO NOT lose the best players at the positions that are not regularly available to us without a $27 million dollar "recruiting budget"...

We will get our skill players at WR, TE and RB...

Some ppl panicking about the locals who made commitments last week BUT ALL THOSE PLAYERS WHO MADE COMMITMENTS weren't expected to be coming to Miami, NOW they were wanted (No Doubt) BUT throughout their recruitment at some point they were expected TO DO EXACTLY WHAT THEY DID, commit somewhere other than Miami!!

SO THOSE COMMITMENTS, shouldn't have been a surprise..

Top 10 class is a stone cold lock.

Honestly IF 247 and other sites wouldn't be ******** some of UM commits, the Surge19' class could probably be a top 5 class!! Miami will get more studs to get on board it's just to see how they will be rated at the end when it's all said and done.. Miami is getting really good recruits, these ratings some are getting is the problem..

Advertisement
Brown not playing DT here.
Not taking 5 dbs
But I do agree we will have a top 10 class. I think we need Bogle to just come out already and spill the beans. Needs to be vocal ambassador for us.
We're not taking 5 DB's? Why not? Also how many do you see us taking? I vehemently disagree and could easily make a case for 6.

They can only take 3. Something crazy has to happen to take 4

Can? That's not exactly true. They CAN do whatever they want....what WILL they do is the question? I only see a total of, at most, 12 being taken on offense (1 QB, 2 RB, 2 TE, 2 WR, 5 OL)....that's at most. I could easily see that number being 11 or even 10, depending on kids like Zipperer, an elite WR, etc. So the rest of the class will be defensive kids. Which will probably be in the 14-15 range. We know Diaz is going to take 5ish LBs. We know we need at least 5 DL. So DB should be somewhere around 4-5 easily. This class on defense needs to be what the offensive class was in 2018. Strength in numbers.

Can? That's not exactly true. They CAN do whatever they want....what WILL they do is the question? I only see a total of, at most, 12 being taken on offense (1 QB, 2 RB, 2 TE, 2 WR, 5 OL)....that's at most. I could easily see that number being 11 or even 10, depending on kids like Zipperer, an elite WR, etc. So the rest of the class will be defensive kids. Which will probably be in the 14-15 range. We know Diaz is going to take 5ish LBs. We know we need at least 5 DL. So DB should be somewhere around 4-5 easily. This class on defense needs to be what the offensive class was in 2018. Strength in numbers.
They WILL only take 3 maybe 4.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back