We Will Be Fine!!!

lfoliva9988

Redshirt Freshman
pin this, save this, hold it against me, whatever you want.....when it's all said and done, the U will sign another top 10 class. Only way it's not is if for some reason we have a ****** year and go 7-5 or something. Everyone including myself thinks we'll once again compete for an ACC Title and when that happens, we'll once again celebrate a top 10 class that has impact guys all over the board come Feb. 2019.

The class below is top 10 easy, maybe even pushing top 5 depending on what guys get bumps/jump up the rankings or fall in the rankings.

QB - MJJ (4*)
RB - Crowley (will become a 4*) and McIntosh (4*)
WR - Payton (4*/5*) and Richards (5*)
TE - Hodges (3*/4*) and Zipperer (4*)
OL - Neal (5*), Tarquin (4*), Eguakun (will become a 4*), Fox (3*/4*) and Wilson (3*/4*)
DE - Bogle (4*/5*), Williams (3*/4*) and Harvey (3*) or Morris (4*)
DT - Daxon (will become a 4*), Brown (will become a 4*), Ingraham (4*) and Sorrells (4*) or Davis (4*) or Fuller (4*)
LB - Solomon (4*), Brooks (will be a 4* when he shows out this year), Huff (4*) and Hopper (4*) or Pierre (3*) or Brown (3*) or Williams (3*)
CB - Sanguinetti (4*) and Dixon (4*)
S - Stevenson (5*), Smith (4*) and Logan (3*)

Advertisement
Brown not playing DT here.
Not taking 5 dbs
But I do agree we will have a top 10 class. I think we need Bogle to just come out already and spill the beans. Needs to be vocal ambassador for us.

Not sure what all the fuss is about either. Who did we lose that was at the top of our board besides Ladson? (WR is the last position we should be crying over especially after seeing Hightower in the spring game. We are more then stacked at that position for the foreseeable future)

RGreen wasn't a take.

Lucas was a take but many on here said he is boom or bust candidate at next level and he was a FSU fan all along.

Howell we didn't want.

Mellusi we didn't want.

Manual committed as a 9th grader. Did we think we would hold on to him for 4 years and hes the #1 WR in the state/country for 2020? He wants to be courted.

I will join the "I am officially nervous about recruiting" bandwagon if we start losing the Michael Johnson Jrs, Evan Neals, Bogles, Denzal Dixons, Stephensons, Sangunettis, Huffs of the world. These are kids that we cannot afford to lose out on under any circumstance.

pin this, save this, hold it against me, whatever you want.....when it's all said and done, the U will sign another top 10 class. Only way it's not is if for some reason we have a ****** year and go 7-5 or something. Everyone including myself thinks we'll once again compete for an ACC Title and when that happens, we'll once again celebrate a top 10 class that has impact guys all over the board come Feb. 2019.

The class below is top 10 easy, maybe even pushing top 5 depending on what guys get bumps/jump up the rankings or fall in the rankings.

QB - MJJ (4*)
OL - Neal (5*), Tarquin (4*), Eguakun (will become a 4*), Fox (3*/4*) and Wilson (3*/4*)
DT - Daxon (will become a 4*), Brown (will become a 4*), Ingraham (4*) and Sorrells (4*) or Davis (4*) or Fuller (4*)
LB - Solomon (4*), Brooks (will be a 4* when he shows out this year), Huff (4*) and Hopper (4*) or Pierre (3*) or Brown (3*) or Williams (3*)

Advertisement
Not sure what all the fuss is about either. Who did we lose that was at the top of our board besides Ladson? (WR is the last position we should be crying over especially after seeing Hightower in the spring game. We are more then stacked at that position for the foreseeable future)

RGreen wasn't a take.

Lucas was a take but many on here said he is boom or bust candidate at next level and he was a FSU fan all along.

Howell we didn't want.

Mellusi we didn't want.

Manual committed as a 9th grader. Did we think we would hold on to him for 4 years and hes the #1 WR in the state/country for 2020? He wants to be courted.

I will join the "I am officially nervous about recruiting" bandwagon if we start losing the Michael Johnson Jrs, Evan Neals, Bogles, Denzal Dixons, Stephensons, Sangunettis, Huffs of the world. These are kids that we cannot afford to lose out on under any circumstance.
Those kids we could still lose out on. I'm cautiously optimistic so I will with hold judgement. Let's see where we stand around September and October.

I think we will be fine as well, but I still think we wre letting too many ballers leave the state. I understand being picky, but some of these evals are perplexing.

So what recruits are coming this weekend? This is supposed to be a big recruiting weekend for us and we will have a lot of alumni at the scrimmage. Names I've heard so far are Kevin Harris and Michael Tarquin.

Advertisement
I think we will be fine as well, but I still think we wre letting too many ballers leave the state. I understand being picky, but some of these evals are perplexing.

Which evals specifically? Everyone liked Jaden Davis until we all found out and it was confirmed by BDee that the kid is 5'8 160 on his best day. What are we going to do with that? UF isn't even on him anymore. TCouch is in the same category. Short and tiny.

Ladson was a miss. But how can I cry about that when the WR room is already standing room only with ballers for the next 2-3 years and only one ball to go around?

There were mixed reviews on this very site about Lucas. Staff hasn't really had a lot of crazy misses this cycle as of yet.

Which evals specifically? Everyone liked Jaden Davis until we all found out and it was confirmed by BDee that the kid is 5'8 160 on his best day. What are we going to do with that? UF isn't even on him anymore. TCouch is in the same category. Short and tiny.

Ladson was a miss. But how can I cry about that when the WR room is already standing room only with ballers for the next 2-3 years and only one ball to go around?

There were mixed reviews on this very site about Lucas. Staff hasn't really had a lot of crazy misses this cycle as of yet.
BINGO. Add in the fact we had ballers on campus all spring, as well as being the talk of every camp/7 on 7 tourney in the southeast region, and this massive over reaction by people on here is laughable.

QB - MJJ (4*)
I like your optimism. I hate losing 4/5 star talent - regardless of year. Yes, I am a star *****. It matters some - not as much as development, but it matters when you can beat the top programs for elite talent.

As of right now, I think we're looking at this realistically. ...26...with room for 27 if a Sanders or Wright wants in...I also think the 5th DB spot is optional esp if we land Richards, so that spot could be subbed for #2 wr only if stud or #2 TE only if stud or #5 OL only if stud. There willingness to go further down the board for a 2nd pure CB will be based on if Frierson can stick at corner, and if Stephenson can help at both positions early in his career IMO.

QB1 Johnson... (or a backup plan no idea who)
RB2 Mcintosh/Crowley
WR1 Payton
ATH1 Richards
TE1 Hodges
OL4 Eguakan/Neal/Tarquin/Fox....(4th spot = Dade kids Fox, Smith, or Wilson, if Eguakan projects at center, prob not smith then)

DT3 Daxon/Ingraham/Sorrells... (Holley, Brown, or Fuller for that 3rd spot too, but I think Sorrells is the best)
DE4 Bogle/Williams/Harvey/Juco...(Harris/Weaver/or another Georgia kid like Ahmad Craig if Bogle flakes, I think the Juco is a must here)
LB4 Huff/Brooks/Solomon/D.Williams...(sounds like they want Eaford, Davis, or Hopper, obv they'd knock Williams out, asnow predicting Williams)
DB1 Stephenson
CB2 Sanguinetti/?Davis...(I think they end up w Davis in the last spot...Dixon/Steele could factor in or again the ? = pass or sub for another pos)
S2 Smith/Nunn...( I think Logan, Belton, or Nunn get the spot if miss on Battle)

That's 26. Obv I know names like Battle/Putnam/R.Davis are targets too, as of now I'm not predicting them but would obv welcome them. **** good class if we get what is listed as above.

Last edited:
Advertisement
As of right now, I think we're looking at this realistically. ...26...with room for 27 if a Sanders or Wright wants in...I also think the 5th DB spot is optional esp if we land Richards, so that spot could be subbed for #2 wr only if stud or #2 TE only if stud or #5 OL only if stud. There willingness to go further down the board for a 2nd pure CB will be based on if Frierson can stick at corner, and if Stephenson can help at both positions early in his career IMO.

QB1 Johnson... (or a backup plan no idea who)
RB2 Mcintosh/Crowley
WR1 Ladson
ATH1 Richards
TE1 Hodges
OL4 Eguakan/Neal/Tarquin/Fox....(4th spot = Dade kids Fox, Smith, or Wilson, if Eguakan projects at center, prob not smith then)

DT3 Daxon/Ingraham/Sorrells... (Holley, Brown, or Fuller for that 3rd spot too, but I think Sorrells is the best)
DE4 Bogle/Williams/Harvey/Juco...(Harris/Weaver/or another Georgia kid like Ahmad Craig if Bogle flakes, I think the Juco is a must here)
LB4 Huff/Brooks/Solomon/D.Williams...(sounds like they want Eaford, Davis, or Hopper, obv they'd knock Williams out, asnow predicting Williams)
DB1 Stephenson
CB2 Sanguinetti/?Davis...(I think they end up w Davis in the last spot...Dixon/Steele could factor in or again the ? = pass or sub for another pos)
S2 Smith/Nunn...( I think Logan, Belton, or Nunn get the spot if miss on Battle)

That's 26. Obv I know names like Battle/Putnam/R.Davis are targets too, as of now I'm not predicting them but would obv welcome them. **** good class if we get what is listed as above.

You mean Jeremiah Payton for receiver, right? not Ladson

Not just Davis. Im talking guys like Abdullah, Samuels, Bonnitto. Also, no Dunmore?

Its all meaningless if were recruiting at an elite level, but we certainly aint on the defensive side.

And i think we are sleeping on Couch tbh. Im not losing sleep over him, but hes gonna be a legit dog wherever he goes. It speaks volumes that Pruitt wanted him at UT.

Advertisement
We will be fine but threads like this suck just as much as the sky is falling threads. With this staff, I’m usually neither too high nor too low. Im far from panicking with this class but I am disappointment with some misses we have had.

RGreen wasn't a take.

Howell we didn't want.

Mellusi we didn't want.

Couldn’t agree more, it’s only 4/18.

Not just Davis. Im talking guys like Abdullah, Samuels, Bonnitto. Also, no Dunmore?

Its all meaningless if were recruiting at an elite level, but we certainly aint on the defensive side.

And i think we are sleeping on Couch tbh. Im not losing sleep over him, but hes gonna be a legit dog wherever he goes. It speaks volumes that Pruitt wanted him at UT.

I do agree with you on Dunmore and Asante last class, but Abdullah and Bonnitto were not takes from any of the FL Big 3 schools or other big time programs (yes, I know Bonnitto is at OU but they're not known for defense).

I like Davis, but if the reports out on him are true and him not being a take at UF (where everyone projected him anyway) than it doesn't look as bad. And that whole "if Pruitt wants a kid, that speaks volume" is all BS because Tenn has handed out the 3rd most offers this year with 286......

I do agree with you on Dunmore and Asante last class, but Abdullah and Bonnitto were not takes from any of the FL Big 3 schools or other big time programs (yes, I know Bonnitto is at OU but they're not known for defense).

I like Davis, but if the reports out on him are true and him not being a take at UF (where everyone projected him anyway) than it doesn't look as bad. And that whole "if Pruitt wants a kid, that speaks volume" is all BS because Tenn has handed out the 3rd most offers this year with 286......
At what positions and are they all committable ?

Davis has an offer from us, and yet....

Advertisement
Back