- Joined
- Nov 5, 2011
- Messages
- 1,670
Yes. Please.If not, come back for a 5th year and get a bigger paid day with insurance.
Yes. Please.If not, come back for a 5th year and get a bigger paid day with insurance.
Lofton was punishing guys when he had the ball.Toney took out the safety and Lofton pancaked the end. 2 for Clemson was so focused on Toney he didn't even see Fletcher walking into the endzone. #2 is a day one CB.
"Put em in the canal!"Samson pushed that boy out the club in the first clip man
He really isn’t getting it done. All that 10.4 is nice, but if you are going down on the first contact or playing with sub par vision, the speed doesn’t matter.Probably why Mario was acting like he did a line of coke after the game
but yeah let's not let our 10.4 speed RB get a crack at running behind a very physical line. malpractice.
Mallory last 3 games 4.45 ypc and Pringle 4.67 ypc. But again all I'm saying is more than 1 carry in a game we are actually run blocking well. Hard to show what you can do with 1 carry no?He really isn’t getting it done. All that 10.4 is nice, but if you are going down on the first contact or playing with sub par vision, the speed doesn’t matter.Probably why Mario was acting like he did a line of coke after the game
but yeah let's not let our 10.4 speed RB get a crack at running behind a very physical line. malpractice.
View attachment 374968
3.7 per carry is not good enough
What’s more important to you, Miami winning or Pringle getting 10 carries?Mallory last 3 games 4.45 ypc and Pringle 4.67 ypc. But again all I'm saying is more than 1 carry in a game we are actually run blocking well. Hard to show what you can do with 1 carry no?
Samson making him some 1st rd money after these first few games this seasonDawg Samson is a beast look at him![]()
I like Mallory too. Again all I said was MORE THAN 1 carry.What’s more important to you, Miami winning or Pringle getting 10 carries?
I’m a big fan of the kid, but just watching the game, Mallory looks like the more complete back of the two. Pringle definitely has a role and I think he’s really good in certain situations, especially on swing passes out of the backfield.
But I still don’t trust him to consistently get the tough yards that Mallory is proving he can get. At the end of the day, I care more about putting the best back on the field to help Miami win than making sure somebody gets a certain number of carries.
View attachment 374970
View attachment 374971
He’s probably the best o-lineman in this class.Playing himself into the first round…more proof of concept for Mirabel and Cristobal
And playing along the LOS in HS in Missouri ain’t the same speed and power you’ll get in FBS P4 football. Have to know the calls too. If he’s thinking too much and not processing quickly because of it, Qb is taking a beating off his blindside.Some guys tend to be more comfortable on a particular side especially younger guys. This isn’t odd. Also you don’t want to overwhelm a Fr with 4 positions so it could be a mixture of all of it
I don’t mean in perpetuity. I mean this year. I’m confident that he’s gonna become a stud for us, whether it be now or in the future.Cantwell is a freshman dude, you don’t need to hold out hope for him, he will be fine. He just is not ready yet. I really wish some people on here would get that through their heads and stop saying like oh I’m holding out hope and I hope he’s not a bust. These are the same people that said the same things about Sampson four years ago and how is he looking right now, pretty freaking good right? Smh