we were burying guys

Probably why Mario was acting like he did a line of coke after the game

but yeah let's not let our 10.4 speed RB get a crack at running behind a very physical line. malpractice.
He really isn’t getting it done. All that 10.4 is nice, but if you are going down on the first contact or playing with sub par vision, the speed doesn’t matter.

IMG_5205.jpeg


3.7 per carry is not good enough
 
Probably why Mario was acting like he did a line of coke after the game

but yeah let's not let our 10.4 speed RB get a crack at running behind a very physical line. malpractice.
He really isn’t getting it done. All that 10.4 is nice, but if you are going down on the first contact or playing with sub par vision, the speed doesn’t matter.

View attachment 374968

3.7 per carry is not good enough
Mallory last 3 games 4.45 ypc and Pringle 4.67 ypc. But again all I'm saying is more than 1 carry in a game we are actually run blocking well. Hard to show what you can do with 1 carry no?
 
Mallory last 3 games 4.45 ypc and Pringle 4.67 ypc. But again all I'm saying is more than 1 carry in a game we are actually run blocking well. Hard to show what you can do with 1 carry no?
What’s more important to you, Miami winning or Pringle getting 10 carries?

I’m a big fan of the kid, but just watching the game, Mallory looks like the more complete back of the two. Pringle definitely has a role and I think he’s really good in certain situations, especially on swing passes out of the backfield.

But I still don’t trust him to consistently get the tough yards that Mallory is proving he can get. At the end of the day, I care more about putting the best back on the field to help Miami win than making sure somebody gets a certain number of carries.


IMG_5206.jpeg


IMG_5207.jpeg
 
What’s more important to you, Miami winning or Pringle getting 10 carries?

I’m a big fan of the kid, but just watching the game, Mallory looks like the more complete back of the two. Pringle definitely has a role and I think he’s really good in certain situations, especially on swing passes out of the backfield.

But I still don’t trust him to consistently get the tough yards that Mallory is proving he can get. At the end of the day, I care more about putting the best back on the field to help Miami win than making sure somebody gets a certain number of carries.


View attachment 374970

View attachment 374971
I like Mallory too. Again all I said was MORE THAN 1 carry.

MORE THAN 1 CARRY

Mallory has earned more carries than Pringle so far

run blocking has been poor mostly correct? so you just wanna pretend it's been on Pringle he hasn't gotten going? the player that averaged the most ypc on the team last year didn't forget how to run the ball. I will circle back to this post later in the year.
 
Some guys tend to be more comfortable on a particular side especially younger guys. This isn’t odd. Also you don’t want to overwhelm a Fr with 4 positions so it could be a mixture of all of it
And playing along the LOS in HS in Missouri ain’t the same speed and power you’ll get in FBS P4 football. Have to know the calls too. If he’s thinking too much and not processing quickly because of it, Qb is taking a beating off his blindside.
 
Back
Top