We went from recruiting 6 foot 220 pound DE's

5Ringz

Thunderdome
To recruiting 6'5" 250 pound DE's. Even our skinny DE's coming in are tall as **** and will fill up nicely with their frames.

Gone are the days of undersized Marcus Robinson trying his best vs huge tackles. Bless his heart that Marcus Robinson. Shouldve been a MLB. Shayon Green, thank you for trying with the big uglies bruh but Chick, Grimble, Pierre and the gang will tale it from here.

Thank you Golden. Get them lanky goofy mother****ers in here

Advertisement
I just hope they can still get DE's that are athletic, but it's clear they want more size on the DL and at LB. Look at the LB's we are bringing in, with the exception of Burgess they are almost all bigger than Sean Spence was a Senior.

A blind man could see that we've been getting pushed around pretty good.

Not to say that someone a bit undersized, but with a hard-on for smashing folks won't fit in - good is good.

To recruiting 6'5" 250 pound DE's. Even our skinny DE's coming in are tall as **** and will fill up nicely with their frames.

Gone are the days of undersized Marcus Robinson trying his best vs huge tackles. Bless his heart that Marcus Robinson. Shouldve been a MLB. Shayon Green, thank you for trying with the big uglies bruh but Chick, Grimble, Pierre and the gang will tale it from here.

Thank you Golden. Get them lanky goofy mother****ers in here

LULZ

I dont know if you have seen Ricardo Williams but he looks like a small LB who was recruited at DE by Golden. So i dont know about all that.

Advertisement
I dont know if you have seen Ricardo Williams but he looks like a small LB who was recruited at DE by Golden. So i dont know about all that.

I see him as a standup OLB in a 3-4 and DE in obvious passing situations. Like we used MRob this season.

I see him as a standup OLB in a 3-4 and DE in obvious passing situations. Like we used MRob this season.

We changed the game using lbs as ends etc... I Terry and my boy Green should stay at end.Nothing like having athletic d ends!!!

Advertisement

Well he was recruited to play OLB/DE, and I thought I remember reading that he has been moved to LB now

ricard will be the role m-rob played this yr...where he can stand up and ush the passer..and also drop in covg......good pick up...in that he will have 3-4 years doing it...unlike m-rob who had a spring and still produced for us......

Hoilett also is the same spot....

You mean like dawayne hoilet? Getting bigger is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Miami just needs to bring in impact players.

Advertisement
You mean like dawayne hoilet? Getting bigger is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Miami just needs to bring in impact players.

I think bringing in guys who can physically do what they're put in position to do is step one of having impact guys.

Robinson was too small to hold up at DE and he wasn't as effective as a bigger DE like Chick or Vernon are.

Advertisement
Back