We we really do have the worst fan base in football...

Miami is not a good football program... We haven't been for 17 years and it's likely not going to change. We're a mediocre football program. It is what it is. Stop expecting us to be the 80s canes again
Well when you have players who are more talented by far than teams in the coastal you expect to win that division every year.

Advertisement
We lose two hard fought close games with a Freshman QB and extremely young team and this fan base is already ready to fly the banner's. This is why these South Florida recruits pack there **** and go elsewhere. They have grown up around this team there whole life's and they know the fan base doesn't give af about them. If they lose this fan base turns on them and treats them like there worse then Dog ****. Win or lose we need to support this team no matter what
Back up guys
I’ll handle this one

We have been lied too
Every 5 years for the last 20 year
New coach say thing will be different
Just to see a uncoach
Unprepared team on the road

We all love our canes
But For this day forward
No Acc is a cup cake
We cant just walk in the stadium
and say we are da Canes lay down pleas

My I don’t ever know what point I’m try to make
Man F off....

Well, if we are the worst fans in football, its only because we want to be a matching set with the team.

THIS. IS. ANOTHER. GAME. WE. SQUANDERED. AWAY. OVER. STUPID. MISTAKES.

And I don't know about you, but I am sick of it.

We lose two hard fought close games with a Freshman QB and extremely young team and this fan base is already ready to fly the banner's. This is why these South Florida recruits pack there **** and go elsewhere. They have grown up around this team there whole life's and they know the fan base doesn't give af about them. If they lose this fan base turns on them and treats them like there worse then Dog ****. Win or lose we need to support this team no matter what

Uhm - I think it's because we lose. Lots.

Manny and co had 2 weeks to prepare for UNC - 2 whole weeks! They came out playing like dogsh*t and stole defeat from the jaws of victory. Worst part was it was against a true freshman QB and Mack Brown who hasn't coached in years and successfully ran Texas into the ground. Inexcusable.

Advertisement
I still think they are playing with heart and improving... I'm just tired of us getting screwed every game by refs
It is what it is with officiating
We still hurt ourselves

50 yard run twice call back
Manny demand respect for the ref
Like Satan instead of just taking in rear every week

Can base is tired of the b.s these coaches and players are doing to us.our problem is we have too many prima donnas on this team now from the coaching staff to all the players.they can sure talk a good game on social media,tv&radio shows but **** sure can't coach or play a good game on the field.this team better not pull the golden and Turkey **** stat excuse machine on mon.

Advertisement
Wait let me get this straight, a person is an enabler for having common sense? This ain't ps4, the80's, or 90"s. Yall know what Jimmy record was his 1st year of taking over a champion? Y'all thinking this man was supposed to do what not his 1st year of taking over a program that did what for over 10yrs but the 1st two games. If y'all think a coach out there can walk on water and pull off making a top 5 program in two games and yall don't see how crazy that is especially knowing what Jimmy did his 1st year maybe y'all are the reason they leaving😂😂b4 y'all reply....y'all right ok I'm wrong can't have a healthy conversation with that type of mindset.

Stfu! We just lost to a TRUE freshman QB who led a comeback win in the waning moments. Take this bull chit somewhere else, and don’t say chit else about a freshman QB when we just got smoked by one who has a grandpa for a head coach and plays football at a school known for basketball, baseball, and women’s soccer! FOH

Advertisement
Did you remember the early 90's, and the early 2000's? Not just the 80's.
My point is we haven't been good for 17 years no matter how you look at it. I just think our fan base needs to understand were not an elite football program anymore. We're a average acc program and that's what we should expect. Every year this fan base expects the U to be dominant and it just never happens

Its the fans fault, said every Fester, Radio, Folden and Dicht slurper when the season ends in September...

The way far too many of our max-hyped So Fla recruits have performed on the field the last 15+ years, I wouldn't mind if we recruited more players elsewhere. South Fla HS ball apparently ain't what it used to be. I no longer see an advantage.

Advertisement
The way far too many of our max-hyped So Fla recruits have performed on the field the last 15+ years, I wouldn't mind if we recruited more players elsewhere. South Fla HS ball apparently ain't what it used to be. I no longer see an advantage.

I agree.

The top kids dont want to come here any ways

Go to texas and georgia

I still think they are playing with heart and improving... I'm just tired of us getting screwed every game by refs
At the same time we know the ref do this yet we leave it in there hands always. Go in there slap the other team in the mouth and **** the refs.

Advertisement
Back