We we really do have the worst fan base in football...

Advertisement
We lose two hard fought close games with a Freshman QB and extremely young team and this fan base is already ready to fly the banner's. This is why these South Florida recruits pack there **** and go elsewhere. They have grown up around this team there whole life's and they know the fan base doesn't give af about them. If they lose this fan base turns on them and treats them like there worse then Dog ****. Win or lose we need to support this team no matter what
**** you. Miami should never lose to **** programs like UNC, Duke, Virginia etc.

The recruits go elsewhere because they want to WIN!! This program has not been relevant for years. Every year I keep hoping, buying into the athletic dept. PR machine, buying season tickets, buying shirts, car flags, etc. I never thought I would be ashamed, but I am now. I have been embarrassed, but never ashamed. Seems like we never get anything right. How does Clemson do it? How does Alabama do it? UNC ran their mouths all week. Guess what, they were right. Let that sink in, UNC talking trash.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Weird thought but you realize none of our skill position starters are from Miami? Jarren- GA Deejay - GA, Thomas - STL, Brevin - Vegas, Mallory - TX? Fan base or not their backups are Florida kids and they being outplayed but out of state kids and we STILL losing. So the FL kids packin’ up argument is old and inaccurate

Standing by for decommits in 10, 9, 8...

**** you if you want to settle for this ******* pathetic bull****. I know what a UM team is supposed to look like and I won’t settle for less.
This ain't the mf 80s!!! The quicker you delusional fans accept the easier things will be. I'm so tired of this piece of **** fan base who thinks we're supposed to go out and kick everyone *** like it's nothing and if we don't do that then we turn on the team and fly the banners. We haven't been good for 16 years! Grow up and face reality

Yo let me be mad son
For real!! I’m sick of these let’s give them to next time nonsense. I spend ALOT of money on this team every year and I want results. I’m tired of the excuses. This game had nothing to do with a freshman QB. Our defense took it right up the a$$ tonight and our special teams is garbage. So yeah let me be mad tonight!!

Advertisement
I still think they are playing with heart and improving... I'm just tired of us getting screwed every game by refs

We are a fan base that can’t accept 18 years of mediocrity administration decisions. You see liwer P5 teams and no P5 teams that nailed with coaches. We just strike out time and time again. We are what we are now. We will be what we are now. A 7-5 team year after year

We lose two hard fought close games with a Freshman QB and extremely young team and this fan base is already ready to fly the banner's. This is why these South Florida recruits pack there **** and go elsewhere. They have grown up around this team there whole life's and they know the fan base doesn't give af about them. If they lose this fan base turns on them and treats them like there worse then Dog ****. Win or lose we need to support this team no matter what
Go to bed with ur blow up Manny doll

Advertisement
**** you. Miami should never lose to **** programs like UNC, Duke, Virginia etc.
Miami is not a good football program... We haven't been for 17 years and it's likely not going to change. We're a mediocre football program. It is what it is. Stop expecting us to be the 80s canes again

Miami is not a good football program... We haven't been for 17 years and it's likely not going to change. We're a mediocre football program. It is what it is. Stop expecting us to be the 80s canes again
Did you remember the early 90's, and the early 2000's? Not just the 80's.

Advertisement
Back