We Should've Hired Les Miles...

I generally respect your opinion, but come on man. Butch has shown no ability to do anything after leaving Miami, and if he was anyone but BD you'd see that he's not the answer. Stop living in the past.
Real post ? Done nothing since Miami ? OMG Butch could sign more 1st rounders in a year than these other clowns we hired dkes in their career. Dwins is right BUT we shoulda hired BD back before AG. We just got schooled by a 90 yr old coach, that fired Manny's ***, then got fired himself. I hardly believe any of rhe two are better than BD. Think man

Advertisement
I generally respect your opinion, but come on man. Butch has shown no ability to do anything after leaving Miami, and if he was anyone but BD you'd see that he's not the answer. Stop living in the past.
And he did kick the **** out of Miami every single time we played that basketball school, no ?

Watched Miles the whole time he was here and with the talent he had there he should have been playing for the NC every year.
He was pigheaded with his 3 yds in a cloud of dust Big 10 sHT and he ruined a couple of good QBs.

Never let the OC’s loosen up their offense and it cost him.

We’d have been flying banners faster than you can say “ spin the prop” if he’d have been hired.

I think the fertilizer he ingested eating the grass fcked up his brain..

Advertisement
Advertisement
hes an elite recruiter ,that brand cant recruit its a bad match. I always thought he would lose there

You need to evaluate the word elite if he needs a great brand to recruit from. Anybody can recruit at Bama. But if Butch can’t out-recruit or out coach the rest of Conference USA then he won’t do it anywhere else

You need to evaluate the word elite if he needs a great brand to recruit from. Anybody can recruit at Bama. But if Butch can’t out-recruit or out coach the rest of Conference USA then he won’t do it anywhere else
Kevin, did you happen to see what he recruited at that basketball school, bunch o first rounders, best football team they've ever had imo. If he had not a benched those boys for the LSU game he woulda won, Damm near won anyway. You cannot tell me that since Birch left for that 5 mill that we have had a better coach here. You act like we can just get nearly anybody we want when the complete opposite is true. Let's look back since Butch. LC, soon as Butch's guys were gone he was done. RS, terrible hire. AG, great car salesman terrible HC. MR, was done before he got here. So yea give me BD over any those clowns. Out of the coaches who would actually wanna be here, BD is head and shoulders above all of em, unless you got somebody I dont know about

Forgot to add Manuel, he Damm sure aint no Butch that's for sure. So the way I see it, we passed on BD to get RS, AG, Mork, and now Manuel. How ***** stupid are these people running this **** show, we've thrown 50 million out the door and what we got ? embarrassing football is what we got

I don't know if Manny Diaz will get us to the promise Land. But I do know that Blake James isn't the guy that should be riding the ship at UM. Idk why the fan base hasn't gone after him. No banners, signs... Nothing.

Advertisement
Les Miles was always hard to take seriously, despite his solid W-L record.

With that being said, I’d definitely prefer Les to Manny.

Advertisement
Yea, Miles & Butch...they could have talked each other to death....blah blah blah :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Forgot to add Manuel, he Damm sure aint no Butch that's for sure. So the way I see it, we passed on BD to get RS, AG, Mork, and now Manuel. How ***** stupid are these people running this **** show, we've thrown 50 million out the door and what we got ? embarrassing football is what we got

Actually Butch Davis took the job at UNC 2 weeks before Coker was fired at Miami. Coker was 5-5 at that point and pretty much a dead man walking, but the Miami job wasn’t technically open.

And there was no way we were going to hire Butch Davis in 2010. Shalala knew the NCAA was sniffing around Miami, and Butch had just been fired from UNC for NCAA violations.

And he did kick the **** out of Miami every single time we played that basketball school, no ?
Unfortunately that's setting the bar pretty low. Point is, if he were the exact same person with the same career but had never coached at Miami, you'd be getting killed right now for even suggesting him. He'd be a loser hire that showed Miami isn't committed to winning. A has been.

His only qualification is that he coached at Miami in the past. I don't see anyone clambering for Jim Tressel.

Advertisement
Back