We should at least consider hiring Mullens

Felonious Monk

Gettin stabby at the abbey
Premium
Rob Mullens hired Helfrich and Cristobal at Oregon. The knock on him is that both of those were promotions from within.

But you'd have to think we'd stand a good shot at Mario if we hire an AD he's familiar with.

Advertisement
Mullens has been at Oregon since 2010.

He currently makes over 700k in salary and makes more in bonuses.

He is under contract through 2025.

He is not leaving.

Advertisement
Rob Mullens hired Helfrich and Cristobal at Oregon. The knock on him is that both of those were promotions from within.

But you'd have to think we'd stand a good shot at Mario if we hire an AD he's familiar with.
I thought this was gonna be about we should hire Dan mullens if he gets fired

Advertisement
Mullens has been at Oregon since 2010.

He currently makes over 700k in salary and makes more in bonuses.

He is under contract through 2025.

He is not leaving.

You think anybody is going to leave a Power 5 school with a bigger athletic department? Miami either needs to bring in a successful G5 AD or a rising Associate AD at a very successful P5 school. As I've stated, AD jobs are hard to come by and highly sought after.

You think anybody is going to leave a Power 5 school with a bigger athletic department? Miami either needs to bring in a successful G5 AD or a rising Associate AD at a very successful P5 school. As I've stated, AD jobs are hard to come by and highly sought after.

Naw not unless they told to seek shelter.

But yeah I agree look at who Gene Smith’s Associate AD at Ohio St, Chris Del Conte Associate AD at Texas, and who’s Joe Castilone Associate AD at OU is. Those guys are considered to have the best ”AD Trees“ in the business.

That or hire Tom Jurich, if he doesnt get a show cause from NCAA

Advertisement
poolshot2.gif

But yeah I agree look at who Gene Smith’s Associate AD at Ohio St, Chris Del Conte Associate AD at Texas, and who’s Joe Castilone Associate AD at OU is. Those guys are considered to have the best ”AD Trees“ in the business.

Those guys work at places with unlimited budgets. That really helps them be the “best.”

Advertisement

Jurich won his law suit 3 years ago and not one school has called him. He is 65. I doubt he wants to get back into college athletics.

Hire Dan Mullen as OC and lock him away from recruits, players, media exposure, and his own wife, and we’re good.

He can be like a video game guy in a booth we just bring out for practices and games.

Advertisement
Back