We pull this DL coup off...

Advertisement
We got some Natty Level trench monsters!

If they come then yes it would be.

Not a fan of Miller but I would be much more okay with him since he would have time to develop under cool.

Unlike everyone else. I think Nesta, Chatman, Conburn play a good bit because thats how bad our DT depth is. All we have is Ford, Willis, and Bethel and none of them have proven anything. (Although I do like Willis but will he be in shape?)

Not to mention, with D.J. Johnson leaving it opened the door for Chatfield to play almost immediately as well.

Last edited:

Regardless of what happens, we already have a nice class. To be elite it needs to close relatively strong. We don't need to get everyone for it to be an elite class, but striking out on 3/4 of our targets would hurt. Here's hoping.

I think we get at least three of the guys on our board, but hoping for more.

Yes it would be.

Not a fan of Miller but I would be much more okay with him since he would have time to develop under cool.

Unlike everyone else. I think they all play a good bit because thats how bad our DT depth is. All we have is Ford, Willis, and Bethel and none of them have proven anything. (Although I do like Willis but will he be in shape?)

Miller has a lot of potential. Had he hit all the camps he'd have been a 4 star, easily. You simply can't teach that first step to a guy 6'4" 330.

Advertisement

Yes it would be.

Unlike everyone else. I think they all play a good bit because thats how bad our DT depth is. All we have is Ford, Willis, and Bethel and none of them have proven anything. (Although I do like Willis but will he be in shape?)

Why wouldn’t Willis be in shape? He’s been practicing for a while year plus he has a whole off season?!

Kinda seemed like a weird to say?

Also has the grad transfer from Illinois coming in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We close these guys and we will have some DUDES some WAR DADDIES on that dline for sure

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Yes it would be.

Why wouldn’t Willis be in shape? He’s been practicing for a while year plus he has a whole off season?!

Kinda seemed like a weird to say?

Also has the grad transfer from Illinois coming in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah. MB I forgot that he came back mid season.

Unlike everyone else. I think Nesta, Chatman, Conburn play a good bit because thats how bad our DT depth is. All we have is Ford, Willis, and Bethel and none of them have proven anything. (Although I do like Willis but will he be in shape?)

Not to mention, with D.J. Johnson leaving it opened the door for Chatfield to play almost immediately as well.

Guess we need to worry about Nkosi being in shape too

Advertisement

Yes it would be.

Miller has a lot of potential. Had he hit all the camps he'd have been a 4 star, easily. You simply can't teach that first step to a guy 6'4" 330.

I don't buy that but we'll see.

D End depth would still be lacking, unless Rosseau balls out right away. We're an End injury away from being in trouble on the edge.

D End depth would still be lacking, unless Rosseau balls out right away. We're an End injury away from being in trouble on the edge.

Ive been real concerned with DE depth too, but its starting to look better. We have 3 studs with Demetrius, Joe, and Garvin. We have Patchan, whos not really reliable staying healthy, but hes shown some positive things in his limited reps. Then we have Rousseau who came in early, and hopefully Chatman and Chatfield. Chatman starts out at strongside DE imo. Would of loved to add guys like Langham and Gerald but if we finish strong, this could be a really good group

Advertisement
giphy.jpg

Yes it would be.

Miller has that quickness of foot our great did. He could end up being the best of this year recruits when it is all over.

No reason to respond or debate with chosen. His fb acumen is non existent or they of a 6 year old. Miller looks like a steal with unreal quickness for a guy that size.

Not worth it.

Advertisement
Our potential 2018 DT rotation sets up perfectly if we can sneak in Coburn.

13 games x 70-80 defensive snaps per game = 1050 ish snaps per position. 2 DTs = 2100 snaps

Ford 500 snaps
Willis 500 snaps
Odenigbo 400 snaps
Bethel 200 snaps (i see Bethel dropping down to back up D Jackson at SSDE for additional reps)
Coburn 150 snaps
Silvera 150 snaps
Martin 100 snaps
Miller 100 snaps

Willis has been working for **** near 2 years to get in shape for this moment. I think he'll be ready

nesta, Coburn, and Chatman is an A+ class. throw in miller for size and you have something special

Advertisement
Back