We played Central Connecticut State

I legitimately had never heard of Central Connecticut State before we played them. As a college football nut, that says a lot.

Advertisement
They looked terrific against Wake Forest.
Wake forest could be the BEST team in the ACC followed by NCST CLEMSON NC .

We will see Thursday about VA , we have very tender feelings and no stomach for four quarters unless a CCST type team then we’re bullies.

I were I’ll not relapse on KOOLAIDE again TRUTH and REALITY from now on.

Wake forest could be the BEST team in the ACC followed by NCST CLEMSON NC .

We will see Thursday about VA , we have very tender feelings and no stomach for four quarters unless a CCST type team then we’re bullies.

I were I’ll not relapse on KOOLAIDE again TRUTH and REALITY from now on.
Again, what the CCSU game showed clearly is the underclassmen were much, much better athletically than the upperclassmen that played on Saturday. Yes, they are going to make mistakes in ACC play, but then our seniors and super seniors have been doing so consistently under the Diaz tenure. Brinson makes a circus catch. Wiggins drops a laser. Kitchens must start over Hall. Frierson should start and backed up by Chase Smith. Troutman looked very good. Brown did two things we have not seen much of. A nice cutback instead of bowling right into the line and actually leaving his feet at the goal line. McCloud was still worthless. A half of sack against this team. Jennings was the same. Kitchens should start. Bolden should be on a very short leash and Williams should get more reps. Hall should be relegated to special teams.

It is very clear we are not playing the best athletes at every position group. That is the take.

Again, what the CCSU game showed clearly is the underclassmen were much, much better athletically than the upperclassmen that played on Saturday. Yes, they are going to make mistakes in ACC play, but then our seniors and super seniors have been doing so consistently under the Diaz tenure. Brinson makes a circus catch. Wiggins drops a laser. Kitchens must start over Hall. Frierson should start and backed up by Chase Smith. Troutman looked very good. Brown did two things we have not seen much of. A nice cutback instead of bowling right into the line and actually leaving his feet at the goal line. McCloud was still worthless. A half of sack against this team. Jennings was the same. Kitchens should start. Bolden should be on a very short leash and Williams should get more reps. Hall should be relegated to special teams.

It is very clear we are not playing the best athletes at every position group. That is the take.
Love this post , you d think others in this organization would be aware.
They have eyes but do not see , it hurts us all seeing this and it’s ignored.

Politicians are the same doing the same thing over and over wondering why the same result.

Here we are doing the same each year wondering why .

There not going to do any of what you posted , Thursday night .

Because of new QB same plays even more basic vanilla if that’s possible with a new QB.

Look for a BEATING equal to BAMA or worse on our home field.

Brace yourself, great post 🙌

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back