We played a team earlier this season and a player was wearing a visor.

Advertisement
We should be allowed to wear tinted shields..... I have tints in my car and if i'm in a collision (God forbid) they have to cut me out with the jaws of life and check my eyes to make sure I don't have head trauma..... Sooooo, my take is, we need the jaws of life on the field just to have the tinted shields ON!! There you have IT!! Solution solved! Thank me later, Gentlemen!

I thought the rule was that you could not have a TINTED visor, that they had to be clear. It also might be something that is allowed in certain circumstances (i.e., player has had an eye injury, wears glasses, etc.).

Francoise wore a tinted visor in the first half of the va tech game.

Advertisement
Didn't that Frenchie at FSU wear a tinted visor in a game this year?

FSU QB did wear one for at least the first quarter of Samford game! Not sure how he got away with it for that long. It was tinted and was finally removed for a clear one. My buddy is an ACC official and FSU was "spoken to" about it. They blamed an equipment manager for not changing it as he wears it for practice only. Blah, blah, blah

Advertisement
FSU QB did wear one for at least the first quarter of Samford game! Not sure how he got away with it for that long. It was tinted and was finally removed for a clear one. My buddy is an ACC official and FSU was "spoken to" about it. They blamed an equipment manager for not changing it as he wears it for practice only. Blah, blah, blah

What kind of moron practices in an eye shield he can't wear in games (rhetorical)?

It's a *** rule made by old *** men that prob have a hard time getting it up enough to fvck their wives.

There's no other logical explanation.

I’ve never been one to obsess about uniforms, etc.

But ST26 with that Oakley orange visor was an iconic image.

162CF92B-7858-4B95-8F7A-9ADDDC791017.jpeg

Advertisement

So does your buddy's crew get "the call" directly from Swafford or one of his **** boys, AKA ACC Director of Officiating?

Advertisement
thats not the real reason...........anything thats cool they ban it. They must of saw us in the Butch years and said **** those guys are cool, then proceeded to make a rule about it and make up some BS to push the rule. Everything unscrews

Anything Cane gets banned. I’m sure you meant that since cool = Cane, but some visitors to the board might think cool is possible without being a Cane thing.

Ask you friend why rape is okay but a tinted visor is Satan incarnate.

Advertisement
Back