We play FIU in 5 minutes or nah?

Much better second for McFarlane despite another baserunner reaching on a third strike

Advertisement
So this FIne FIU team that lost last game to CONN 15-0 (and last 5 in a row) is already beating us 2-0?

I'll make sure to email Mr. Radakovich to schedule this team again, since the $6.95 day viewing charge means I don't get to watch this atroCITY.

Loaded with one out for Yoyo after struggling in these opportunities Sunday

Gino lost me with another lopsided series against the Gators. This looks like a Jim Morris-led team.

Lots of season left, but DiMare needed his crack at the gig in 2013 after Morris got run out of the home regional by Stony Brook and Missouri State. Not six years later while the program slipped further into irrelevancy.

Gators in the Canes' backyard and the kids face plant over the weekend, outscored 19-4. That's an abortion and the Florida hex on this program rolls on for over a dozen years now. Pathetic.
I trust Rad to make the correct decision...

Advertisement
Romero strands the bases loaded
poop GIF

Loaded with one out for Yoyo after struggling in these opportunities Sunday
Our of all the things that has infuriated me watching the program for last 12 or so years. This is my biggest issue ^…situational hitting. Bases loaded 1 out? I fully expect us to strand them all like we did in that inning. The approach is scary bad and has been for a long long time

Advertisement
Advertisement
Apparently the Kayfus misplay in the first was ruled a hit. FIU has password locked the live stats.

Advertisement
Kayfus with an RBI double off the top of the wall! 2-1. 2nd and 3rd with no outs for Burke.

FIU goes to the bullpen again.

Nice their 1.50 ERA starter is gone... I guess he's a bit like Palmquist. Anyway, nice to break through.

Burke with the sac fly to tie it. Go ahead run at 3rd with one out for Yoyo.

Kayfus gets thrown out at home on groundball to third. By my count, that’s five straight RBI opportunities for Yoyo without anything to show for it.

Advertisement
Back