We not used to this

Advertisement
OP is dead on. We are so used to maybe having one kid on NSD and have been accustomed to failure for so long that this year feels too good to be true. Then again, you get what you pay for

We got so used to being the DUFF that we forgot what this feels like. Showing up to the HS reunion looking fly! All of em want us now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;vOrTA3iNZaM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOrTA3iNZaM[/video]

Lol as soon as I read the post that song started playing in my head too

281-330-8004!

Back in my day, middle school days, I could rap that whole song off the top of my head. I thought I was a baller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
we use to this. the world around hates us because how arrogant we use to be, so they came up with all these penalty's tailor-made just for us. so when that didn't stop us they just hated us even more. so they threw the kitchen sink at us for years trying to keep us down, down yes, but not forgotten. the world soon realize that although they hated us, they also started to miss us. their has never been a team and the history of coll football that was more vocal and dominant than miami. true champions were notredame, fsu, oklahoma, and nebraska.these teams all schedule top teams every year and only the best team got there. now you have two lost teams playing for a national title, or a team who is put there every year just because of tv ratings. the world right now is rooting for us they want us to succeed. why? because they to miss that excitement we brought, its a old saying you don't miss them til they're gone.. Go Canes.

Advertisement
Back