We not used to this

brock

All-American
When is the last time we had this much optimism and the ability to close on our elite targets? Feels good man

CaneSwag1995

Senior
It does feel nice. Might have to call in sick on signing day and sit on my couch and just take it all in.

Angry Ibis

I Stand by the []_[]
When is the last time we had this much optimism and the ability to close on our elite targets? Feels good man
We are definitely used to people starting new threads like it is a Facebook timeline.

Kevin

Senior
idk man but i cannot wait till NSD.

the hype here is gonna be unreal.

ageezy

Freshman
is this what SEC recruiting looks like behind the scenes? it was amateur hour with previous staff . . .

hoover437

Senior
is this what SEC recruiting looks like behind the scenes? it was amateur hour with previous staff . . .[/QUOTE

Don't know but it was what our recruiting was like before the string of inept head coaches!

Ohio_Cane

WE NOT BACK....
My blood pressure is at it's lowest in at least 6 years. It's nice to not feel hot all the time. LOL

swdp12

Sophomore
The last time I remember closing this well on top targets was 2008.
Yup. Since then, this last week has always been rough for us.

Maybe Golden's first class was pretty strong? But I think he still whiffed on the DL and CB's?

wherrera8

Senior
Banned
We got so used to being the DUFF that we forgot what this feels like. Showing up to the HS reunion looking fly! All of em want us now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caneinpsl

Senior
It's finally OK to say "We back" because that is imminent finally. These classes will turn the corner.

Vanderhooooov

Sophomore
We got so used to being the DUFF that we forgot what this feels like. Showing up to the HS reunion looking fly! All of em want us now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[video=youtube;vOrTA3iNZaM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOrTA3iNZaM[/video]