We need...

They usually get clapped when they play top teams.

I want a change too. I want a spread as well. If we could get a big 10 OC with an SEC DC, I'm all for it.

But an entire big 19 staff would be a fail here
I said OC....the big 12 has the best finesse systems as a conference....the big 10 is still more about power football...when OSU runs spread...they still play power football...we don't have the OL to succeed with most big 10 offensive schemes...our defensive scheme is pretty much SEC style....if you notice SEC defenses get torched when they play good offenses....this is why we need to hire a OC that knows how to score points .... big 12 teams like ISU and KSU are capable of putting up points against anybody....with mostly 3* talent....

Advertisement
I said OC....the big 12 has the best finesse systems as a conference....the big 10 is still more about power football...when OSU runs spread...they still play power football...we don't have the OL to succeed with most big 10 offensive schemes...our defensive scheme is pretty much SEC style....if you notice SEC defenses get torched when they play good offenses....this is why we need to hire a OC that knows how to score points .... big 12 teams like ISU and KSU are capable of putting up points against anybody....with mostly 3* talent....
My bad, typo. I meant big 12 OC / SEC DC.

Again, since it isn’t clear yet, if you’re suggesting coaches you don’t understand where the actual problems are with the program.

All your attention should be towards the admin, BOT, Blake James and getting rid of the chit that makes up our athletic department.

Again, since it isn’t clear yet, if you’re suggesting coaches you don’t understand where the actual problems are with the program.

All your attention should be towards the admin, BOT, Blake James and getting rid of the chit that makes up our athletic department.
I can't argue with that... still believe the new HC would need to bring in a OC from the big 12...

Advertisement
Schooled us once they gained confidence....if you know anything about football your preparation and mindset can overcome some of your deficiencies.... especially if your opponent didn't come with the right game plan... stop blaming players this **** is all on the staff...they all need to go...
Its stunning how this team looks coming off bye weeks. Absolutely incredible.

Oh, and the program needsan *****, from the BOT on down. Last night was an astounding new low for a once proud program. Losing to a Community College in an empty baseball stadium on the very ground where the OB once stood. Pathetic.

Advertisement
Back