We need...

canes614

Sophomore
A big 12 coach ASAP...at least we can utilize our weapons on O....there is no way Enos should have waited til our *** was out.... to target our most explosive player Jt4... just to bail out his $hitty game plan .....we have way too much talent to go scoreless a entire half against inferior competition...Diaz doesn't have the balls to check him during those situations...proves he's not ready to coach at the p5 level yet...

Advertisement
A big 12 coach ASAP...at least we can utilize our weapons on O....there is no way Enos should have waited til our *** was out.... to target our most explosive player Jt4... just to bail out his $hitty game plan .....we have way too much talent to go scoreless a entire half against inferior competition...Diaz doesn't have the balls to check him during those situations...proves he's not ready to coach at the p5 level yet...
No.

They know how to put up points...
I like in KCMO, BIG 12 country. I watch a lot of their football. JUST NO.

Unless.... its Oklahoma's OC.
They all score points....rather have any OC in the big 12 over Enos....our goofy a$$ HC can't see his scheme does not fit Miami....

Advertisement
They know how to put up points...
They all score points....rather have any OC in the big 12 over Enos....our goofy a$$ HC can't see his scheme does not fit Miami....
I understand where you're coming from, but even alcohol even has its limits

I thought Riley still called plays? What about a guy like Tom Manning? Former OL COY would kill it at Miami with his explosive style.....look at big 12 scores vs acc you will see the entire conference is on another level offensively....

Advertisement
I don't know what the solution is, but twice we couldn't convert 4th and a few feet. Both times Enos went wide. Why couldn't we just suck it up and ram it in there? Are we that weak and soft up front?

let's stop already with the "we have too much talent" bull**** . FIU just schooled our "talent" .

I don't know what the solution is, but twice we couldn't convert 4th and a few feet. Both times Enos went wide. Why couldn't we just suck it up and ram it in there? Are we that weak and soft up front?
blame that on the staff..the game plan was phucked up from the start....once you give a weak@$$ team confidence $,hit like that is bound to happen....

Advertisement
let's stop already with the "we have too much talent" bull**** . FIU just schooled our "talent" .
Schooled us once they gained confidence....if you know anything about football your preparation and mindset can overcome some of your deficiencies.... especially if your opponent didn't come with the right game plan... stop blaming players this **** is all on the staff...they all need to go...

I thought Riley still called plays? What about a guy like Tom Manning? Former OL COY would kill it at Miami with his explosive style.....look at big 12 scores vs acc you will see the entire conference is on another level offensively....
Ok, I am also a big fan of OKST HC. Love Gundy

Schooled us once they gained confidence....if you know anything about football your preparation and mindset can overcome some of your deficiencies.... especially if your opponent didn't come with the right game plan... stop blaming players this **** is all on the staff...they all need to go...
the whole Miami corching staff is a clownshow and needs to go work at WalMart .... but face facts ... Miami simply is not a good football team by any measure. 6-5 against a weak as **** schedule is the result .

Advertisement
Not much defense us played in that conference either.

They still put up points against other conferences....some of y'all just don't realize the **** we run is sorry a *****...
They usually get clapped when they play top teams.

I want a change too. I want a spread as well. If we could get a big 10 OC with an SEC DC, I'm all for it.

But an entire big 19 staff would be a fail here

Advertisement
Back