We need to recruit Samoans

Last edited:
Advertisement
Exactly bama had to move the whole family and take his little bro just to get him. We aren't doing that
Yeap. Oregon is been getting stud olineman from Utah, Hawaii, cali etc and these Samoans are going to be studs.

Isn't there a high school friend n Texas with a lot of Tongan or other Polynesian kids. I saw a video years ago of their pre-game warmup dance...they looked fierce. I don't know how good they were playing the game.

Difficult to recruit Tongans and Samoans? I remember when we couldn't recruit Southern Black kids in the '80's. Jacksonville...hardly ever. Panhandle....never. Georgia, Alabama, Carolinas? Never. We got some Memphis kids because of Hubbard Alexander who had connections in the city.

EDIT: It is Euless HS.:

Yup they love the West coast and love to stay near their families
Unless Bama comes a-knockin and gives your family a whole new life in the thriving metropolis of Tuscaloosa.

Advertisement
Lol;

Remember when everyone thought back in ‘17 we had a real shot at the # 2 TE in the nation, Falo, from Sacramento? I told ya’ll at that time there was literally no chance. An ESPN graphic even stated him committing to us, but I was firm on us having 0 shot of getting him here.

The reason being is that the Polynesian community is a tight knit community, that’s big on family & familiarity. Trust me, I dated two bad ones back in high school, and til this day, even though I’m not w their relatives, I’m still treated like family by them. Why? B/c they’re familiar with me, I always treated them like family and I’m still cool with my ex’s. All respect & love.

I admonished us to hire a Polynesian coach on our staff or a coach that’s had success in recruiting Polynesian players before (b/c he could name drop). That would be the only way we can break through. We might first only get the 3 star guys, but eventually that would lead us to dipping in to San Diego, Hawaii, Los Angeles, & Long Beach for the top tier ones.

Until that happens, we will have no shot unless Miami begins to have a Polynesian community that forms within the city or close outskirts.

So your saying you date big girls!

Go Canes

Advertisement
Of course I like em thick; but these two were not big at all. Very curvy though, but not even close to being big.

ohhhh h but they will be! Once those Pacific islanders ladies have a kid or two, they they blow up boy, nice an chunky ummm. Then your boy P swoops in for some of that "more cushion for the push" luau and chunky dipp'n good time.

Go Canes

Exactly bama had to move the whole family and take his little bro just to get him. We aren't doing that
Which begs the question, how was that not a ncaa violation? Or is it just because it Bama that they get away with it?

ohhhh h but they will be! Once those Pacific islanders ladies have a kid or two, they they blow up boy, nice an chunky ummm. Then your boy P swoops in for some of that "more cushion for the push" luau and chunky dipp'n good time.

Go Canes
1571057777984.jpeg

Advertisement
Which begs the question, how was that not a ncaa violation? Or is it just because it Bama that they get away with it?
U answered ur own question. When you have people in the ncaa from bama you think they are gonna bring down there own program no way

Seriously.

We really can not get these regional savages in the trenches to come here. Its just not happening. But maybe we can get some Island savages to replace'em.

Miami has the greatest Samoan human to ever live repping this program all over the world. Surely The Rock existing is a good enough sales job. We got Hedley here, too. Surely all of these Oceania types stick together.

Lets get some Samoans back on this team.

Post some HUDL tape and recruiting profiles of some top Island savages in this very thread.
We need to recruit Samoans like we need to recruit Rhyan Anderson all over again.

Can’t we just properly evaluate and recruit good local ballers? When we do that, no problemo, you can recruit all the Iron Sheiks and Sumo wrestlers you want.

Advertisement
We need to recruit Samoans like we need to recruit Rhyan Anderson all over again.

Can’t we just properly evaluate and recruit good local ballers? When we do that, no problemo, you can recruit all the Iron Sheiks and Sumo wrestlers you want.

We ain't got a single man on this roster right now that would put another man into the Camel Clutch and break his opponents spirits like Sheiky Baby would and that is a problem.

If LSU can get them some island savages, I don't see why we can not.

giphy.gif

BLwZjX.gif

Go Canes

That’s true b/c they both do have kids & yeah.....lol.

You need a Polynesian on staff to get Polynesian players... Learned that out in LA

Advertisement
Back