We need this

Sorry if somebody’s posted this, but I don’t see it.

Bro weighs 341lbs and ran a 4.82 40.

Obviously guys like this don’t come along very often, but this is clearly the kind of sh*t we need. Dude is faster than a lot of QBs and basically all linemen.

https://flip.it/gW31on341-Pound Georgia D-Lineman Broke The Internet With His 40-Yard Dash Time (VIDEO + TWEETS)
Hes almost as big and fast as some of CIS's elite posters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Imagine if we landed him. We would be hearing about him for decades. "who needs 5 stars. Jordan David was only a 3 star!"
Facts

It was just a good eval by UGA. Funny thing is they think u can breed those guys. They act like bama and UGA feeding them different hamburgers that make them better lol. U have to find the studs period it's always been about finding the monsters. Evals and stars are important. Your right if he came here he will be the next Ed Reed was a 2 star talk for the next 20 years. Need the high star players than u can mess around and find a late bloomer.

Facts

It was just a good eval by UGA. Funny thing is they think u can breed those guys. They act like bama and UGA feeding them different hamburgers that make them better lol. U have to find the studs period it's always been about finding the monsters. Evals and stars are important. Your right if he came here he will be the next Ed Reed was a 2 star talk for the next 20 years. Need the high star players than u can mess around and find a late bloomer.
Facts the majority of kids need to be high ranked kids. Then you can grab a couple projects. YOu can't expect to compete with a team full of 3 stars.

Hes almost as big and fast as some of CIS's elite posters.
payday.gif

Advertisement
Another guy that made waves with his 40, the WR Tyquan Thornton from Baylor. He's outta Booker T and we were recruiting him and probably could have landed him...but that was 2018 and Dugans and the staff thought Pope, Wiggins and Brian Hightower were better.

Imagine if we landed him. We would be hearing about him for decades. "who needs 5 stars. Jordan David was only a 3 star!"
Deadass. BUT, and it pains me to say this, but if he came here who's to say he is who he is today. That staff wasn't developing or utilizing their players correctly at all. Look at Nesta, maaan Id love to see Nesta get 3 years with this staff. **** look how they did LT last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sorry if somebody’s posted this, but I don’t see it.

Bro weighs 341lbs and ran a 4.82 40.

Obviously guys like this don’t come along very often, but this is clearly the kind of sh*t we need. Dude is faster than a lot of QBs and basically all linemen.

https://flip.it/gW31on341-Pound Georgia D-Lineman Broke The Internet With His 40-Yard Dash Time (VIDEO + TWEETS)

I thought you were going to say a new feeds page.

See, this is why I don't start threads. There's always somebody who's seen it and posted it first. Feel free to delete.

Hey K....Just wanted to let you know that ...your post is waaaaaaaaaaay better than the other one. So thanks

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back