We need this

kryptonite

AARP
Sorry if somebody’s posted this, but I don’t see it.

Bro weighs 341lbs and ran a 4.82 40.

Obviously guys like this don’t come along very often, but this is clearly the kind of sh*t we need. Dude is faster than a lot of QBs and basically all linemen.

https://flip.it/gW31on341-Pound Georgia D-Lineman Broke The Internet With His 40-Yard Dash Time (VIDEO + TWEETS)

Advertisement
Their defense was all freaky.
Travon Walker ran like a 4.5 (faster than Rambo) at nearly 100 pounds heavier

Advertisement
See, this is why I don't start threads. There's always somebody who's seen it and posted it first. Feel free to delete.

See, this is why I don't start threads. There's always somebody who's seen it and posted it first. Feel free to delete.

Man, post what you want. I always do and don't care what people think about it.

Usually the big threads are full of a bunch of stuff you have to sift through. I contribute to that at times and just did recently. It happens, but don't apologize, I didn't see this prior.

That dude doesn't even look like he's moving that fast, but those big strides were eating ground. We can all now imagine what it's like being chased by a bear. RIP DBC, I feel for you like never before.

Advertisement
Don’t worry, one of our esteemed posters will tell you that Big Vince was faster.

#HeWasThere
A0FAD358-2E12-40D0-AC72-C225AB204923.gif

@SWFLHurricane

Last edited:
Vince was elite in his first few steps. He probably took a day and a stop at a steak house to get to the forty yard finish line

I was just always amazed by how wide he was in person when we met a few times.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back