We need this kid right now

CaneLB

Freshman
[video=youtube;lZj2jkQsj3I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZj2jkQsj3I&feature=g-u-u[/video]

There hasn't been enough talk about Travis Johnson since the Opening. Our offense is in sore need of his hands, ball skills, and ability to find the soft spots in zone. I expect him to be on the field any time we go to spread/shotgun looks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know its easy to look at the young guys and think they are the next big thing but I can't help but think we get a huge upgrade with TJ and Dobard

Advertisement
I know its easy to look at the young guys and think they are the next big thing but I can't help but think we get a huge upgrade with TJ and Dobard

TJ seems like a true pass catching TE, something we desperately need. Warlord is just too freakn slow. What happened to Cleveland?

TJ seems like a true pass catching TE, something we desperately need. Warlord is just too freakn slow. What happened to Cleveland?

Wish I knew. He put on a TON of weight though. Not always a good thing, at least at first.

Wish I knew. He put on a TON of weight though. Not always a good thing, at least at first.

He was one reach I thought Shannon hit on, now he can't see the field. Oh well.

Advertisement

You mean Wailord?

11.png

Base 60 speed is pretty slow.

Advertisement
Johnson is the TE we have been missing that can be a vertical threat up the seam. It will really open things up for WR on the short underneath stuff because defenses will have to respect both routes.

Advertisement
Back