2023 We need some Bank!!!!!!!!!!!!

FrancisSawyer

All American
Premium
@DMoney I'm not talking about any of this ATM weak sauce. That held us for a couple days. We need the Bank! We need to get in that vault!

Just curious as to when we can expect you to drop the goodies. We're all going into withdrawals over here. Just busting your chops my friend! The ATM was great.

Advertisement
stan marsh bank GIF by South Park

Advertisement
@DMoney I'm not talking about any of this ATM weak sauce. That held us for a couple days. We need the Bank! We need to get in that vault!

Just curious as to when we can expect you to drop the goodies. We're all going into withdrawals over here. Just busting your chops my friend! The ATM was great.
Bank opens at 9am call back during normal business hours

We need need the season to start because the bandwagoners haven't had a commitment in 4.58 hours and Mario and company suck at recruiting again.
Nobody said anything about commitments. Who are the bandwagoners? What are you talking about? It's Fall Camp time as the season is almost upon us. If it includes some recruiting info then that's great too.

We're just having some fun because we love DMoney's weekly column. He usually posts it in this forum but he may start posting it in Eye in the Sky. D$ said he would also have a fall camp writeup as well.

What the heck is it with some people that they can't even go a day without turning something into a negative divisive drama?

Last edited:
Advertisement
The way y’all type money as “munknee” makes me think y’all are asking for his monkey which for a short while was slang for *****.

Y’all are begging for Dmonis *****.

Respectfully if @DMoney has a ***** I’m trying to see it. Munknee is simply a spelling derivative of money for me.

Nobody said anything about commitments. Who are the bandwagoners? What are you talking about? It's Fall Camp time as the season is almost upon us. If it includes some recruiting info then that's great too.

We're just having some fun because we love DMoney's weekly column. He usually posts it in this forum but he may start posting it in Eye in the Sky. D$ said he would also have a fall camp writeup as well.

What the heck is it with some people that they can't even go a day without turning something into a negative divisive drama?
Fair enough

I woke up *****y. It happens. Lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s a dead period guys, buckle in and enjoy the fall camp clips

Advertisement
Back