We need Receivers badly. We have no speed or Athletes

Agree with OP. Whitehead for FSU was exactly what you want in a slot WR. We don't have a burner like that.

Advertisement
Just want to preferences that I am not counting the freshman receivers. They are not ready for prime time but I really like them.

But I think that is one of the reasons that we don't air it out. Really don't have much to work with on the outside

Coley and Richards are going to have 10 year careers in the NFL.

I mean how much talent do you want out there? Do we need All Pros to move the chains?

Just want to preferences that I am not counting the freshman receivers. They are not ready for prime time but I really like them.

But I think that is one of the reasons that we don't air it out. Really don't have much to work with on the outside

I mean how much talent do you want out there? Do we need All Pros to move the chains?

Richards is a true freshman who does not have the skill level or strength to dominate a game.

We have receivers, we need a ******* coach that can utilize them and utilize our tight ends

This.

Not many teams have 2 WRs as talented as Coley and Richards. TEs like Njoku and Herndon. Plenty of talented pass catchers.

We didn't threaten the FSU defense at all.

This is your winner right here. We never threatened or put pressure on that sack of ***** called the FSU defense.

Advertisement

Richards is a true freshman who does not have the skill level or strength to dominate a game.

he def needs an offseason of S & C.

i hate to say it but our te's are seriously over hyped. They got zero separation tonight

Don't agree at all. They're being used as decoys or outside the hashes. You're going to tell me Njoku forgot how to run a seam route? Is no longer capable of catching a crossing route? He suddenly forgot how to play football? I think this is an example of playing the result. You don't suddenly look that much worse without stuff going on in the background. If you want Herndon to get separation on an out route against a Nickel Corner outside of the hashes, perhaps that's the problem. He should be going directly at that player and over him.

Advertisement
i hate to say it but our te's are seriously over hyped. They got zero separation tonight

Don't agree at all. They're being used as decoys or outside the hashes. You're going to tell me Njoku forgot how to run a seam route? Is no longer capable of catching a crossing route? He suddenly forgot how to play football? I think this is an example of playing the result. You don't suddenly look that much worse without stuff going on in the background. If you want Herndon to get separation on an out route against a Nickel Corner outside of the hashes, perhaps that's the problem. He should be going directly at that player and over him.
Yep. All of a sudden all these future NFL players can't separate.

We've also got 2 WRs that any team in college football would want.

he def needs an offseason of S & C.

He's stronger than Ridley was last year. He's a phenomenal talent and a really good football player. Right now.

Advertisement
Where were the crossing routes? That's what works against man coverage and good athletes. Why do we not run them?
Thought Richt was the guru of the shallow cross?

Advertisement
Coley, Berrios, and Richard are good enough to beat one on one man coverage. The play calling last night was an abomination.

Let's not even mention...we've got two NFL caliber pass catching Tight Ends.

Other than that, **** of a post.

Coley, Berrios, and Richard are good enough to beat one on one man coverage. The play calling last night was an abomination.

Let's not even mention...we've got two NFL caliber pass catching Tight Ends.

Other than that, **** of a post.

Berrios is not good enough to beat 1 on 1 from the Split End position against teams with competent CBs. I watched him over and over try to separate and just get carried into his route. He is weirdly out of position. It worked in practice, but this isn't practice where the QB wears a special shirt and the OL provides a nearly perfect pocket throughout. That extra tick is the difference between Berrios catching slants and ins and...not.

We don't have one Guy as fast or explosive as whitehead.

Agree with OP. Need speed now.
Right. And under Golden, we didn't have anyone fast or athletic on defense and had a bunch of bums on the DL. Funny how now we do.

Facts. These dudes will never stop running players in the mud. They were trying to convince me all off-season that Kool and Diaz had nothing to work with on the DL because they didn't produce numbers under the last staff.

We don't have one Guy as fast or explosive as whitehead.

Agree with OP. Need speed now.

Kermit Whitfield??

Would love to see what Dionte Mullins and Sam Bruce can do if they could ever get on the **** field. Love Berrios' attitude and grit, but if you rewatch the games or go to the games and actually key on him vs the db he has a **** of a time getting separation. I know Mullins arrived late and doesn't have a full grasp of the offense yet, but I would like to see Richt work him into the offense somehow going forward.

Advertisement
Back