We need Receivers badly. We have no speed or Athletes

GreenBeans

Band
Banned
Just want to preferences that I am not counting the freshman receivers. They are not ready for prime time but I really like them.

But I think that is one of the reasons that we don't air it out. Really don't have much to work with on the outside

Advertisement
Receiver is a quite inconsistent position group. Outside of Coley and Richards, no one even gets the ball thrown to them because they get zero separation.

Receiver is a quite inconsistent position group. Outside of Coley and Richards, no one even gets the ball thrown to them because they get zero separation.

I am not sure how I even rate Coley. Always seems to be hurt after every catch. Like on every hit he is hurt. Kind of wonder about his durability for the NFL

We have receivers, we need a ******* coach that can utilize them and utilize our tight ends

Advertisement
Most competent high level CBs can lock up Lewis and Berrios pretty easily.

Richards is talented but a true freshman.

Coley is nice but horribly inconsistent in his career.

That's your receiving corps.

Njoku was a stud last year but disappeared this year. Cant figure that one out to be honest.

Most competent high level CBs can lock up Lewis and Berrios pretty easily.

Richards is talented but a true freshman.

Coley is nice but horribly inconsistent in his career.

That's your receiving corps.

Yep. I judge by the harshest of standards. Could any of these guys have a spot on the 1999-2002 roster. Richards could and his ceiling his high. Coley could be he'd ride the bench and there would be people swearing up and down he'd be an All American like Jason Geathers. Lewis and Berrios...lol

Advertisement
We have receivers, we need a ******* coach that can utilize them and utilize our tight ends

This.

Not many teams have 2 WRs as talented as Coley and Richards. TEs like Njoku and Herndon. Plenty of talented pass catchers.

We didn't threaten the FSU defense at all.

i hate to say it but our te's are seriously over hyped. They got zero separation tonight

RBs are average

Everyone outside Coley and Richards sucks

Been said this

The only two on offense that actually were recruited hard by sec schools figures. But everyone says we got blue chippers everywhere. That dl is savage though

Advertisement
Advertisement
Speaking of receivers, lol @ having Malcolm Lewis on kick returns. Sonny Odogwu not available?

Richards, Coley, Dayall, Njoku, Herndon. Not a bad set. Need a coach that uses them and a QB that can both throw them open and use his ******* legs instead of looking more immobile than Bernie Kosar.

Advertisement
Back