We need a dude at running back

terdferguson

Junior
Dmoney and others told us that Fletcher was going to be that guy. Spoiler alert....he's not. His vision stinks. Can't find a hole unless it's right in front of his face and he has this awkward way of running right into defenders. When he gets to the second level, he can't break a tackle or make a guy miss. It looks like he's running in quicksand. He's definitely not striking any fear into our opponents. Hopefully Citizen or Johnson can be the difference maker at rb we sorely lack.

Advertisement
Dmoney and others told us that Fletcher was going to be that guy. Spoiler alert....he's not. His vision stinks. Can't find a hole unless it's right in front of his face and he has this awkward way of running right into defenders. When he gets to the second level, he can't break a tackle or make a guy miss. It looks like he's running in quicksand. He's definitely not striking any fear into our opponents. Hopefully Citizen or Johnson can be the difference maker at rb we sorely lack.
Johnson will never be a running back here under Mario. 170lbs soaking wet. not happening

Advertisement
dis-gon-be-good-stephen-colbert-eating-popcorn-ncvfktso7ptz5y8b.gif

Advertisement
He’s the least of our problems and he’s a true freshman. But I do agree with your points and I’ve been saying it to myself all year. See nothing special so far. Hope that changes because we desperately need it playing caveman ball

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have a weird team offensively cause its loaded with 4 star talent at RB, WR, TE and most guys are "above average" talent wise but ZERO guys are difference makers. Not 1 player scares any DC. Not 1 player consistently delivers game after game.

Agree, Fletch is not much more than slightly above a JAG. Meh

We have a weird team offensively cause its loaded with 4 star talent at RB, WR, TE and most guys are "above average" talent wise but ZERO guys are difference makers. Not 1 player scares any DC. Not 1 player consistently delivers game after game.

Agree, Fletch is not much more than slightly above a JAG. Meh
I mean Jacolby George should, but with the QB and OC, I get your point.

He’s a true ******* freshman who was the whole offense against Nc State.

Advertisement
Back