We need a big time Rb

Advertisement
Rooster be like
movie theater popcorn GIF

You do realize Rooster was a shoelace from breaking about 3 of these runs right. Never iml have I’ve seen or heard a porster or d coordinator suggest letting an offense average 5+ yards a carry because he was not afraid of them breaking a 60 yarder. You wild for this my guy…
Knighton is always a shoelace from breaking a big run - that's why he's backing up Parrish right now. Dude trips over everything.

You do realize Rooster was a shoelace from breaking about 3 of these runs right. Never iml have I’ve seen or heard a porster or d coordinator suggest letting an offense average 5+ yards a carry because he was not afraid of them breaking a 60 yarder. You wild for this my guy…

Because of course they don't plan to let them. But if it happens they'll live with a 5 yard gain from Parrish over a bomb from Tvd. It literally happens every Saturday and Sunday that a d-coordinator sacrifices something small to stop something big my guy.

Advertisement
Rooster be like
movie theater popcorn GIF
Love what Parrish does but there was one play he came around the corner with green grass and had wide open grass and did samething.. Not even gonna comment on play designed to him out of backfield and proably would have been TD or at minimum first and goal.. straight dropped it when TVD literally put it IN. HIS. CHEST.

RBs are what 8 on the list of issues.

Gattis offense
Gattis play call
WRs
TVD
Special teams
LBs
Wrs again. How do we get so many WRs that cant catch or separate(part of that is the offense)

Lmao mofoe watched the same game we all watched, and said “we need new RB’s”. Who on offense did anything besides them and Mallory?

Advertisement
Parrish and Rooster ran 30 for 162 and they were the problem? Un****ingbelievable.

Losing Chaney and Citizen is more the issue over the course of a long season.

But will see when we play UNC in a couple weeks and they drop a bunch of people into coverage and Parrish has a 80/90 yard day and people will still be wonder why the passing game is struggling with this offense.

Advertisement
Because of course they don't plan to let them. But if it happens they'll live with a 5 yard gain from Parrish over a bomb from Tvd. It literally happens every Saturday and Sunday that a d-coordinator sacrifices something small to stop something big my guy.
Yea a 5 yard out or curl route. Defensive line is the most aggressive position on defense. You gone tell them to give a little to the oline but not too much to pop a big gain? But idk what I’m talking just throwing **** and seeing what will stick 😂

Yea a 5 yard out or curl route. Defensive line is the most aggressive position on defense. You gone tell them to give a little to the oline but not too much to pop a big gain? But idk what I’m talking just throwing **** and seeing what will stick 😂

Of course not what I'm telling you is any team with a good defense we play will be content with trying to stop our run game with 6 or 7 and not giving up big plays to Tvd. They feel that way because they don't fear our running backs. Its easy to understand.

Advertisement
Chaney is that dude when healthy. Sadly he isn’t and hasn’t been able to stay it. Parrish and rooster are nice but they are RB3 types. Chaney and citizen are the bell cows you want running the ball.
Being down two RBs seriously curtails options.

But will see when we play UNC in a couple weeks and they drop a bunch of people into coverage and Parrish has a 80/90 yard day and people will still be wonder why the passing game is struggling with this offense.
UNC probably has the worst defense in the conference tho

Advertisement
Back