We Might As Well Go After Ronald Delancy III

He was dumb as **** to enter the portal when he did. Nebraska has 3 DBs graduating so he would've played next year. Every school just signed 3-4 DBs and with the free year they probably have kids coming back as well. His *** entered the portal and might get stuck there unless he goes JUCO lol

Advertisement
Forget what you see on the field now. Ivey seemed like a good take coming out of high school because he had very similar measurables to Rumph when he came out of high school. Ivey just hasn't taken that next step. Blades, from day one, was always believed to be a better safety than corner by many.
Blades can't tackle for ****.

Imagine that disaster at S.

Advertisement
He was dumb as **** to enter the portal when he did. Nebraska has 3 DBs graduating so he would've played next year. Every school just signed 3-4 DBs and with the free year they probably have kids coming back as well. His *** entered the portal and might get stuck there unless he goes JUCO lol

I have a feeling a lot of kids will get stuck in the portal.

Just because you’re allowed to move doesn’t mean you’ll be able to. ICs and roster caps will limit some teams. I feel many kids are too impatient or overvaluing themselves and will find out the hard way sitting in the portal. The number is outrageous and only going up.

Something my parents told me at a young age, dont quit a job unless or until you have another one lined up.

Blades can't tackle for ****.

Imagine that disaster at S.
Yeah he was never going to be a safety. His tackling is trait most lacking in his game, not only technique but effort. Playing Blades at safety is like playing Carter in man coverage over Amari Rodgers in the slot.

Advertisement
Back