We lost Cole to WV now could we lose Irvin to the gators?

Advertisement
Seantrel is starting over koundjo, so i can say he developed nicely, linder is starting also, perryman is projected as a top 1-2 rounds, he also has a 1st round DT in his resume who is a beast for the team i hate the most in the NFL, i hate this staff with a passion and i cant wait for them to be sh¡t canned but they have kids out there that are starting in the NFL over 5 star guys coming out of high school, cant pull the cant develop card when we have guys out there starting on NFL teams

You're literally naming 3 kids. This is MIAMI. Not ****ing Temple where its cool to have 4 guys in the NFL. Holy **** we should be churning out 1-4th rounders every year we're in the mecca of football talent.

I dont care where they are drafted i just care if they are playing or on rosters, seantrel is starting something we expect from a miami kid, hes starting over a bama kid, olivier vernon is starting, travis benjamin with the browns, allen hurns is balling for jacksonville, so who f*cking cares where they are drafted, those dudes are making plays in the NFL

You're not getting it. Its not where they were drafted...its that you could only name 4 kids in 4 years going to the NFL and making plays. That's scary at Miami.

You do realize most of the underachievers were recruited under Shannon right? 3 of the guys he named were all from last year, not 4 kids in 4 years. Hurns, Linder, Seantrel all were mostly developed under Golden's staff for the past 3 years. They were all part of Randy's last recruiting class in 2010. The current staff had 3 years with that class and did a pretty good job imho. Here is a recap of the 2010 recruiting class in case you forgot.

5 Star
S. Henderson - NFL Starter as a rookie
L. Anderson - never played, left before Golden got here

4 Star
B. Linder- NFL Starter as a rookie
E. Clements - got serious injury but did not live up to expectations
T. Williams - left after Golden got here
S. Johnson - left when Golden got here
T. Glenn - never made it in

3 Stars
A. Hurns - Making plays as a rookie
J. Gaines - made a NFL team
A. Cleveland - made an NFL Team
C. Ford – made an NFL Team
M. Hagens - almost made an NFL team
T. Cornelius – started and graduated in 2013
K. Rogers – started and graduated in 2013
C. Walford – starting this year at UM
J. Feliciano – starting this year at UM
S. McDermott – starting this year at UM
M. Bunche - Starts for UCLA this year
D. Perry – graduated and transferred to BCC
K. Payne - dismissed before 2012
K. Cain – quit during junior year
J. Brown - kicked off in 2011 after rape
J. Barton - quit during 2011 season
D. Hall - quit during 2011
K. Nelson - Kicked off team when Golden got here
D. Davis - Kicked off team when Golden got here
A. Tallman - left when Golden got here
D. Taylor - never made it in
J. Davis - never made it in, then Golden cut him loose. (could be why P. Buchannan is so vocally anti-Golden)

The only 4-5 star guys that stayed under Golden that did not live up to expectations was Clements, He was also seriously injured and stuck behind a couple of guys who have started games in the NFL (Mike James and Lamar Miller) and Duke. All the other guys left before Golden got here or right after he got here. The only notable name on this list is Storm Johnson who turned out pretty well which everyone knew would happen, but he left before playing a game for Golden. The other 2 that stuck it out (Henderson, Linder) both got drafted and are starting in the NFL. Sure they could have/should have been drafted higher but to say that they were underdeveloped when they are starting as rookies it not exactly fair either.

That class had a ton of players rated 3 stars or less. Almost half of them either did not make it in or left the before Golden finished his first year here. None of them made a major impact anywhere else. The guys that stayed?

3 (Hurns, Morris, Ford) are in the NFL and 1 (Hagens) more almost made it. Sure they weren’t 1st or 2nd round picks, but they all overachieved based on their ratings coming out of high school. Sure we can complain about Rogers and Cornelius, but they both started here, so not bad for 3 star recruits. The guys that are still in school? Walford, Feliciano, McDermott and Bunche will all have their shots at the NFL next year. Yeah, this is why I don’t agree when people claim our staff does not develop players, they do if the players stick it out and have the talent. Everyone that stuck it out for at least 3 years ended up at least starters in DIV I with the exception of Clements and Perry. So please don’t use Clements and David Perry as your poster boys for lack of development. Look at the class as a whole.

Last edited:
Wow if you really told a kid to not come to UM when you claim to be a UM fan , wow i just don't know what to say b/c i doubt anything would change just how bad you are failing at life . Wow .just wow.

I heard some rumors the other day at the Westminster Gulliver game that he is going to Fsu and hes taking quan with him. Hopefully these are just bs rumors.

Advertisement
Hurricane Warrior, Randy did not kick Storm off it was Golden who kicked Storm off and put a restriction on the schools he could transfer too...

I heard some rumors the other day at the Westminster Gulliver game that he is going to Fsu and hes taking quan with him. Hopefully these are just bs rumors.

I have good peeps who are close to the Killian program who played there and some in the nfl, my brothers best friend from pop warner Stephen Tulloch, see him at Shads barbershop next to miami Dade all the time. And I've been to the Killian games and close with many people close into that School. Jaquan ain't going anywhere.

And a heads up. Tulloch and Morley from Killian were payed off to go to other schools back in the day. Tulloch has a love for the city of Miami, he grew up here, played for the Kendall Hammocks Warriors.

Jaquan is all Cane. Do not worry.

I also doubt Tim goes to FSU. It's Miami or UF, and I think it's Miami in the end.

You heard a BS rumor trust me.

If Jaquan goes anywhere besides Miami something catastrophic has to happen for that to go down. One of my good friends coached him during his freshman year and goes to almost every Killian game being a former Killian alumni football, Jaquan was basically born a cane. In the same breath of guys like Duke and Bruce. He's a leader.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I have good peeps who are close to the Killian program who played there and some in the nfl, my brothers best friend from pop warner Stephen Tulloch, see him at Shads barbershop next to miami Dade all the time. And I've been to the Killian games and close with many people close into that School. Jaquan ain't going anywhere.

And a heads up. Tulloch and Morley from Killian were payed off to go to other schools back in the day. Tulloch has a love for the city of Miami, he grew up here, played for the Kendall Hammocks Warriors.

I also doubt Tim goes to FSU. It's Miami or UF, and I think it's Miami in the end.

If Jaquan goes anywhere besides Miami something catastrophic has to happen for that to go down. One of my good friends coached him during his freshman year and goes to almost every Killian game being a former Killian alumni football, Jaquan was basically born a cane. In the same breath of guys like Duke and Bruce. He's a leader.

I agree with all of this, but the catastrophic thing imo is golden getting sh¡t canned, he really likes golden

Advertisement
Let’s get back to this statement. You are influencing top recruits away from Miami. I don’t care if you go to Miami games or not. If you cheer when they score touchdowns, buy Miami gear, or what not. What you are doing is clearly something that RIVAL teams, fans, and coaches do, not Miami fans. Instead of leaving Tim’s college choice as a decision that you can choose to stay out of, you involve yourself in trying influence away from Miami.

Tim playing for T-Rob and Muschamp? What makes you think that they will be there for Tim’s full college career? What if they leave/get fired and Tim has to play for someone else who doesn’t fit Tim’s style. What if Golden gets fired next year and is replaced by Butch? There is too much uncertainty to be all-in on Florida over Miami over the next four years.

You make it seem like our player development is terrible. The worst. However, it’s not. There is a lot to be improved, but a player’s shot at making the NFL are just as good playing at Miami as playing for any other school. Jed Fisch coached Allen Hurns for two years and is now the offensive coordinator for the Jaguars. In last year’s draft, the Jaguars selected two receivers, but didn’t take Hurns. Why? Did Jed Fisch feel Allen Hurns was developed poorly, even though he was the one developing him at Miami?

NFL million dollar contract money is made during a player’s second and third contract, not the first.

I am not on the Golden bandwagon, but I am not throwing in the towel. We are coming off sanctions and we need more talent and more playmakers. I want to watch the best talent, and especially local talent play for our school.

Trob is a terrible coach get a clue

Matt Elam and Vernon Hargreaves say hai.

Oh, sure fire 5 star talent at DB who would've been studs anywhere they played in the country? Gotcha

Tracy Howard and Deon Bush were 5 and 4 stars respectively...are we throwing parade's for them? They're decent college DB's right now.

When's the last time Miami had a decent safety?

I'm not even saying T Rob is some elite DB coach but you're ******* drunk if you think he isn't better than Paul ******* Williams.

Let’s get back to this statement. You are influencing top recruits away from Miami. I don’t care if you go to Miami games or not. If you cheer when they score touchdowns, buy Miami gear, or what not. What you are doing is clearly something that RIVAL teams, fans, and coaches do, not Miami fans. Instead of leaving Tim’s college choice as a decision that you can choose to stay out of, you involve yourself in trying influence away from Miami.

Tim playing for T-Rob and Muschamp? What makes you think that they will be there for Tim’s full college career? What if they leave/get fired and Tim has to play for someone else who doesn’t fit Tim’s style. What if Golden gets fired next year and is replaced by Butch? There is too much uncertainty to be all-in on Florida over Miami over the next four years.

You make it seem like our player development is terrible. The worst. However, it’s not. There is a lot to be improved, but a player’s shot at making the NFL are just as good playing at Miami as playing for any other school. Jed Fisch coached Allen Hurns for two years and is now the offensive coordinator for the Jaguars. In last year’s draft, the Jaguars selected two receivers, but didn’t take Hurns. Why? Did Jed Fisch feel Allen Hurns was developed poorly, even though he was the one developing him at Miami?

NFL million dollar contract money is made during a player’s second and third contract, not the first.

I am not on the Golden bandwagon, but I am not throwing in the towel. We are coming off sanctions and we need more talent and more playmakers. I want to watch the best talent, and especially local talent play for our school.

This guy again...

I don't influence anyone. That being said I made a comment that hadn't been made to him already. That he'd be doing himself a disservice coming and playing for this staff when he has the chance to guy play for real big time coaches. Never once have I said to anyone "go to UF".

What makes you think GoRlden will get fired much less our admin hiring a legit coach?

Miami's player development is a joke, I stand by that completely and anyone who's been following this program for longer than 5 years can tell you that.

Advertisement

I agree with all of this, but the catastrophic thing imo is golden getting sh¡t canned, he really likes golden

No, like if we tank the season or just something really terrible. Jaquan committed to the U not to coach Golden.

Theirs some elite kids who will come regardless, Jaquan is one of those. He was born Cane.

For anyone wondering what ever happened to Bobby Washington, has 3 kids now. Was on Killian sidelines few weeks back. Man what could have been let me tell you. He was as real as it gets for a RB coming out of HS.

I'll say it now too cause he's having a **** of a season and has made another jump in his game. We must get Sheldrick Redwine in this class. His senior year this season off the charts. Killian is finally playing up to its potential with a new offense this year too.

Last edited:

Oh, sure fire 5 star talent at DB who would've been studs anywhere they played in the country? Gotcha

Purifoy and roberson say hi

To be fair Purifoy got beat A LOT his last year at UF, to that where is he now?? Not even in the league.

FWIW, Purifoy plays on the Colts, watched him today.

Tracy Howard and Deon Bush were 5 and 4 stars respectively...are we throwing parade's for them? They're decent college DB's right now.

I'm not even saying T Rob is some elite DB coach but you're ****ing drunk if you think he isn't better than Paul ****ing Williams.

This guy again...

I don't influence anyone. That being said I made a comment that hadn't been made to him already. That he'd be doing himself a disservice coming and playing for this staff when he has the chance to guy play for real big time coaches. Never once have I said to anyone "go to UF".

What makes you think GoRlden will get fired much less our admin hiring a legit coach?

Miami's player development is a joke, I stand by that completely and anyone who's been following this program for longer than 5 years can tell you that.

Ur not a Cane fan, slap ur self a FOH, troll!

I'm not even saying T Rob is some elite DB coach but you're ****ing drunk if you think he isn't better than Paul ****ing Williams.

This guy again...

Ur not a Cane fan, slap ur self and FOH, troll!

Advertisement
Back