We lost Cole to WV now could we lose Irvin to the gators?

BALLHAWKU

All-ACC
lot of the experts are starting switch from Miami to the gators on the Crystal Ball, this was the samething that happened with Cole too. You guys think these recruits see top Dbs like Howard or Burns not playing to potential and they start looking else where

Last edited:
Advertisement
You can kiss my @ss it was question, why dont you answer it instead on coming onto a thread and worry about the fact i hit the w instead of the V

Cole wasn't recruited by Miami and FSU for a while now and Ive heard he didnt have grades to get into any real school. Irvin is the stunner bc he was supposed to follow Jaquan

Advertisement
Personally I think he still goes to Miami. ..hes nit announcing till the All star game so we good....trust me the staff is goin to go hard for Irvin

Personally I think he still goes to Miami. ..hes nit announcing till the All star game so we good....trust me the staff is goin to go hard for Irvin

my concern is when top dbs like howard and burns talk to recruit they tell them the truth on how bad are scheme is

my concern is when top dbs like howard and burns talk to recruit they tell them the truth on how bad are scheme is

Yea they are going to do their best to make sure they dont get top kids smh, now people outside of the program saying this, is a different story

Advertisement
? you think they're blind? You think they cant see for their own eyes how sorry this D is? They had four years to digest this dont think it takes much to convince them

Advertisement
Ballhawku it seems like you always start a thread and you ask questions about things you know the answers to. Or you bait certain posters with titles like this one. You and I both know the U did not lose Cole to WV? He decommitted from fsu (defending national champs) for west virginia.

Cole has issues. I believe he has been kicked off his HS team. From what I've heard, UM has stayed away from this kid ever since the incident over the summer which is what led to FSU dropping him...

Cole has issues. I believe he has been kicked off his HS team. From what I've heard, UM has stayed away from this kid ever since the incident over the summer which is what led to FSU dropping him...

This. Although some on here didn't want to admit it, Cole is trouble with a capital T. There have been numerous serious off field issues. The staff backed off. He belongs at WVU

Advertisement
Anyone who thinks we "lost" Cole is a real rube. Kid just got booted off his high school team and may not be anywhere but in JUCO this time next year

Irving said, he had questions about Paul Williams..if you are an elite defensive recruit, why would you want to come to Miami..we are losing recruits to Kentucky, wake forest that should tell you all you need to know, about the perception of our staff

Advertisement
Back