We know ole Keef ain't qualifed for FSU?

Advertisement
***gots like keef, matthew Thomas, Reggie Northrup, etc can eat a ****. They did coach golden and the university of Miami dirty. I wish terrible careers on them

Last edited:
***gots like keef, matthew Thomas, Reggie Northrup, etc can eat a ****. They did coach golden and the university of Miami dirty. I wish terrible careers on them

Let's not forget to add Keith Brown to that list in addition to water under the bridge Teddy.

Advertisement
We should create a filter that any thread about Kweef, Thomas, Kirkland, Bostwick, or Alex Collins get automatically sent to the WEZ and off this board. Sick of hearing about these traitors

I am sorry but this "kid" is a grown man now. He is out of high school and on his way to college*

I feel as much for him as I do for paris hilton going to jail. He hyped himself up so much, trolled Miami all year and tried to recruit other UM commits to FSU. I hope whatever happens to him is entertaining to me.. nothing serious but I hope he doesn't qualify anywhere, and when he does he gets kicked off the team for stealing other teammates lunches.

I try not to wish any ill will about former recruits but this would be poetic justice after they way he handled his recruitment.

very rarely do guys become great players after they have had "rocky" recruitments.

Very few guys become great players, period. Very few guys have "rocky" recruitments. So that´s a pretty easy statement to make. Who else were we involved with the last few years who you would consider to have had a "rocky" recruitment?

Advertisement
I try not to wish any ill will about former recruits but this would be poetic justice after they way he handled his recruitment.

very rarely do guys become great players after they have had "rocky" recruitments.

Very few guys become great players, period. Very few guys have "rocky" recruitments. So that´s a pretty easy statement to make. Who else were we involved with the last few years who you would consider to have had a "rocky" recruitment?

There haven't been many with the circus like Keith Bryant. Others noted Anderson, but I think he was more a head case than a troll. I'll add Fred Rouse, Willie Williams, Aldarius Johnson and more recently Storm Johnson. And I am sure OSU wishes they didn't kiss Terrelle Pryor's a$$. On the other side, Antone Smith had a good career, Kayvon Webster and Sam Barrington played okay for Bulls but that's Big East. The only recruiting prima donna that truly lived up to his billing as far as I can tell is Bryce Brown, and he did nothing with two college teams, but somehow put it together in the pros.

There haven't been many with the circus like Keith Bryant. Others noted Anderson, but I think he was more a head case than a troll. I'll add Fred Rouse, Willie Williams, Aldarius Johnson and more recently Storm Johnson. And I am sure OSU wishes they didn't kiss Terrelle Pryor's a$$. On the other side, Antone Smith had a good career, Kayvon Webster and Sam Barrington played okay for Bulls but that's Big East. The only recruiting prima donna that truly lived up to his billing as far as I can tell is Bryce Brown, and he did nothing with two college teams, but somehow put it together in the pros.

Eh, if not for his two games against the Panthers and Cowboys, nobody would be saying that. And even with those two outliers of games, his stats are just okay.

But, saying that, I say we wait a little longer though before deciding if he has put it together or if he is a bust.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Patrick Peterson? LeSean McCoy? Corey Liuget? I don´t remember anything out of the ordinary about Storm Johnson´s recruitment, btw. Of course you have your Patchans, your Fred Rouses and Wllie Williams. But I´m not so sure if the statistics really bear out this throw away line of "rocky" recruitments equating to a lack of success. There´s a very high bust rate for all players.

Advertisement
Back