We know ole Keef ain't qualifed for FSU?

The problem is, during his recruitment he alienated many fans by the way he conducted himself. Many posters have said they wouldn't have liked him even if he ended up signing with UM.
So, your statement (paraphrasing) "If he picked Miami all of you will be in love with him" is totally wrong.

Moten will probably end up signing with UF but he isn't acting like a "master troll" making a mockery of his home town school. Fans will ignoring him and soon he will be forgotten.

Advertisement
LOL @ Cane33. I usually agree that we have a ****** fanbase or whatever, but not in this case.

If the roles were flipped to any other fanbase and their rival with a ****** troll recruit like Keef, the vitriol would be much worse from alot of fanbases. Probably to the point of very racist comments if we're talking SEC fanbases.

So please, go bust out the high flow tampons and put your period panties on. Because we aint letting up on this *******.

Excuse me for not being bitter like the rest of you.

If he had picked UM bet none of you would be calling him a "*******".

Being petty just isn't in me. I've moved on and couldn't care less what some kid who didn't pick UM does with his life. Obviously you do you though so do you fam.

Actually, if he picked UM with all his antics and trolling and then didn't even qualify I would still be pretty critical of him. And if he had to go prep I would not want us to keep recruiting him.

Also, the word ******* isn't really a deep cutting insult. It's kinda like the Houston guys in Seinfeld calling people son of a ***** all the time.

Bottom line, the kid milked his recruitment for everything he could and now he might have egg on his face and look stupid. It's not like he blew his knee out and we're all happy. We can delight in his failure since he was a complete douche. That's what the internet was founded on I'm pretty sure. When you act like he did and then don't even qualify, you're going to get laughed at. Deal with it.

Advertisement
The irony of you all calling Keith Immature...yet here you are....grown men on an internet message board cursing at a 17 year old kid because he didn't want to come to your school.

Y'all need to grow up.

Well that siht ain't gonna happen.

I refuse.

LOL @ Cane33. I usually agree that we have a ****ty fanbase or whatever, but not in this case.

If the roles were flipped to any other fanbase and their rival with a ****ty troll recruit like Keef, the vitriol would be much worse from alot of fanbases. Probably to the point of very racist comments if we're talking SEC fanbases.

So please, go bust out the high flow tampons and put your period panties on. Because we aint letting up on this *******.

Being petty just isn't in me. I've moved on and couldn't care less what some kid who didn't pick UM does with his life. Obviously you do you though so do you fam.

bomb, slap a copyright infringement suit on this nerd. He's stealing your "above the fray" gimmick.

LOL @ Cane33. I usually agree that we have a ****ty fanbase or whatever, but not in this case.

If the roles were flipped to any other fanbase and their rival with a ****ty troll recruit like Keef, the vitriol would be much worse from alot of fanbases. Probably to the point of very racist comments if we're talking SEC fanbases.

Why are you so concerned with what people think about Keith Bryant? Weird.

Advertisement
Maybe I'm channeling my inner Richard Murtaugh and getting a little too old for this isht, but I can't muster up any joy for the kid not qualifying. I mean how many people complaining about his trollery in this thread were celebrating it when they thought he was coming to UM? The game is the game. You can't live and die with the decisions of 17 or 18 year old's, and then turn around and complain about when they act like..wait for it...17 and 18 year old's.

Honestly, I hope he gets into FSU or somewhere, plays well enough to cash some NFL paychecks down the road and take care of his kid(s).

Commence negging.

Maybe I'm channeling my inner Richard Murtaugh and getting a little too old for this isht, but I can't muster up any joy for the kid not qualifying. I mean how many people complaining about his trollery in this thread were celebrating it when they thought he was coming to UM? The game is the game. You can't live and die with the decisions of 17 or 18 year old's, and then turn around and complain about when they act like..wait for it...17 and 18 year old's.

Honestly, I hope he gets into FSU or somewhere, plays well enough to cash some NFL paychecks down the road and take care of his kid(s).

Commence negging.

Very sporting of you, sir. I, on the other hand, hope he winds up on a corner turning tricks for Cheetos money.

Commence negging.

Very sporting of you, sir. I, on the other hand, hope he winds up on a corner turning tricks for Cheetos money.

83.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement

Commence negging.

main-mr-peanut.jpg

Advertisement
Back