We know ole Keef ain't qualifed for FSU?

probably reading too much into this guys, i am sure he is just trying to solidify a perfect score.

for whatever-the-**** fsu practice field bragging rights.

Advertisement
Trying to apply just a bit of logic to an illogical situation, as fans we need to separate kids that simply wanted to go elsewhere, from those that played us. The former we need to be adults and honor and respect their decision. the latter opened themselves up for trashing by their actions. Keef certainly belongs in that camp. Not sure about some of the others.

Trying to apply just a bit of logic to an illogical situation, as fans we need to separate kids that simply wanted to go elsewhere, from those that played us. The former we need to be adults and honor and respect their decision. the latter opened themselves up for trashing by their actions. Keef certainly belongs in that camp. Not sure about some of the others.

Yeah I dont think anybody here has trashed a kid that handled the process with respect and class. Ole Keef brought this on himself.

For example, Im not sitting here hoping Jaynard Bostwick doesn't qualify. He didn't pick UM but at least he wasn't a **** about it.

Yeah I dont think anybody here has trashed a kid that handled the process with respect and class. Ole Keef brought this on himself.

For example, Im not sitting here hoping Jaynard Bostwick doesn't qualify. He didn't pick UM but at least he wasn't a **** about it.

Couldn't have said it better.

Advertisement
Back