We just gonna ignore

Advertisement
Advertisement
Half of the Tx players sat out for the draft so enough excuses. Tx is what hungry florida ballers use to be. I will collect my winnings tomorrow.

Advertisement
Two things can be true at the same time.

Mario is the coach we got now & the excitement he’s brining & the recruiting he’s going to do is dearly needed for our program to take the next step, he’s a good coach no doubt.

Oregon is also a ****** team that played in a cotton soft conference.

The Alamo Bowl is not on Mario, but those Utah beatdowns & that bad Stanford loss is, but either way I don’t think that really matters much to Miami in the sense of how things will go for us, at least down the line.

On one hand, it should get people to temper their expectations a bit in terms of expecting of us to win the ACC in year 1, but on the other hand it’s not going to deter people from being a little overzealous in the aptitude to talk about Mario as if he’s Saban Jr.

All Oregon’s season has highlighted is that Mario needs to hit Homeruns with his coordinator hires because while he will definitely be a recruiting dynamo it can’t be denied that the game day coaching in some instances have been questionable to put it as delicate as possible.

It also may raise an eyebrow or two about Feld...

But the truth is, it’s far too early for any objectivity in Mario’s tenure, you’re not going to be able to ask any questions or second guess anything in the first couple years of Mario’s run without being attacked, even if you have valid points to make.

Miami has the pieces to win & we play in weak conference as well, not as weak as the Pac-12, but weak enough. So, hopefully we win & won’t have anything to worry about, but until then, you kinda gotta just keep any dissension or questions you may have to yourself, unless you just enjoy arguing lol.

Oregon looks skinny and small compared to Oklahoma.

Worries me a little about Feld.

They are young, though. Maybe it just comes down to that. And their linemen don’t look small, so there’s that.

Mario is the coach we got now & the excitement he’s brining & the recruiting he’s going to do is dearly needed for our program to take the next step, he’s a good coach no doubt.

The Alamo Bowl is not on Mario, but those Utah beatdowns & that bad Stanford loss is, but either way I don’t think that really matters much to Miami in the sense of how things will go for us, at least down the line.

On one hand, it should get people to temper their expectations a bit in terms of expecting of us to win the ACC in year 1, but on the other hand it’s not going to deter people from being a little overzealous in the aptitude to talk about Mario as if he’s Saban Jr.

All Oregon’s season has highlighted is that Mario needs to hit Homeruns with his coordinator hires because while he will definitely be a recruiting dynamo it can’t be denied that the game day coaching in some instances have been questionable to put it as delicate as possible.

But the truth is, it’s far too early for any objectivity in Mario’s tenure, you’re not going to be able to ask any questions or second guess anything in the first couple years of Mario’s run without being attacked, even if you have valid points to make.

Miami has the pieces to win & we play in weak conference as well, not as weak as the Pac-12, but weka enough. So, hopefully we win & won’t have anything to worry about, but until then, you kinda gotta just keep any dissension or questions you may have to yourself, unless you just enjoy arguing lol.
Fly the plane mane

Buckle Up Ken Jeong GIF by The Masked Singer

Advertisement

Miami has the pieces to win & we play in weak conference as well, not as weak as the Pac-12, but weak enough. So, hopefully we win & won’t have anything to worry about, but until then, you kinda gotta just keep any dissension or questions you may have to yourself, unless you just enjoy arguing lol.

I like the "two things can exist at the same time".

Mario is the alpha leader that sets the professionalism tone.

Our high paid assistants SHOULD be the difference and help Mario in that regard.

After all, Jimmie Johnson's last season at Oky State was 8-4.

Then, Miami went on a tear with hiring future head coaches for coordinator positions. And as you know, that is BIG list.

Advertisement

This is a great post

Wait… if you haven’t voted in that poll yet you can vote for him for Biggest PoRster. He’s up against a tough lot though with Killer Mack Miller and Fraggle in that group.
I'm objecting to that poll - I dislike the name of the awards and I'm protesting that I'm not the frontrunner for several of them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back