We interviewed Rhett Lashlee for OC today; expected to interview Robert Anae today as well

Advertisement
Did you watch the game, or you just got the points? They scored 14 in garbage time after FAU shut it down and emptied the bench.

Did not watch entire game but still to generalize his offense sucks from one game when you have an entire season of data seems to me like faulty reasoning.

I don’t give a **** why he left Auburn after being there for four seasons.

he improved UConn in a season

year one at SMU still were solid on offense.
Did SMU starter bounce to Arkansas?

his year, he grabs a transfer who lost starting job at Texas and does pretty ******* well.

I’d rather have Yost, but Lashlee is a solid pickup. Now get some solid position coaches and recruiters.

Didnt we hear this about Al Golden? It turned out it was due to a change in conference.

We just went 6-7 with a coach on the hot seat and as toxic of a fan base you’ll find right now. This is way better than I was expecting, not a home run but Brady wasn’t either when he took the job.

Nobody knows a home run until you see the product on the field.

Bullseye!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Welcome to cis. I just read a poster say Richt ran an uptempo / spread offense. Not sure where we find these guys.
Right here we ran a spread and used tempo at times. You lying to yourself if you say he didn't run spread and used tempo at times. I didn't say he used fast break tempo that teams like Auburn and etc. Why go back and forth about what he ran when you can go to youtube and see.

What a surprise we ran spread with tempo 1st drive against UNC 2018. Choose what ever game you want spread and Tempo at times sprinkled throughout.

Last edited:
This guy is a mazlahn protege. That is pretty good schooling.

Is it? Malzahn is trash. He had Cam and has rode that into his jobs. Cam is the best college player possibly of all time. Malzahn has struggled without Cam. They hit lightning in a bottle with Nick Marshall at QB who is also an athletic freak who was playing QB. Now there are many OC’s worse than Malzahn but I would say he is middle of the pack type OC.

Really like Lashlee and think he'd be a good hire but this has the Major Applewhite situation from last year written all over it and it will end up being someone we didn't see coming. I'm not even sure who else is looking for an OC but to say that he's leaning our way but he's evaluating other options is classic hedging from someone looking for a raise.

Right here he ran a spread and used tempo at times. You lying to yourself if you say he didn't run spread and used tempo at times. I didn't say he used fast break tempo that teams like Auburn and etc. Why go back and forth about what he ran when you can go to youtube and see.

What a surprise we ran spread with tempo 1st drive against UNC 2018. Choose what ever game you want spread and Tempo at times sprinkled throughout.

Just because you’re in shotgun doesn’t mean spread dude , he ran a pro style offense. It was just in shotgun , stop. And even then we were very compact.

We also didn’t use wide splits on the ol.

There’s nothing about ricts offense that was spread, even the route concepts were basic pro style bs. The rpo he used was very basic too.

Dude was running out of date , old *** concepts. The rpo was the only thing that was somewhat new.

Erickson was the last guy to run a spread here. And that was a true spread , just majority under center.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Is it? Malzahn is trash. He had Cam and has rode that into his jobs. Cam is the best college player possibly of all time. Malzahn has struggled without Cam. They hit lightning in a bottle with Nick Marshall at QB who is also an athletic freak who was playing QB. Now there are many OC’s worse than Malzahn but I would say he is middle of the pack type

This is the year before Cam:

His first season broke the Auburn single season total offense record previously set by the undefeated 2004 team. Head coach Gene Chizik had stressed prior to the season that he intended to focus on the run game which showed great improvement as well; the rushing offense finished the season ranked 13th in the nation with 212 yards per game[23] after being ranked 69th prior to the new coaching staff's arrival.[24] Passing numbers also improved under the new offensive scheme, with the passing efficiency ranking ending up 22nd nationally[25] after being ranked 106th in 2008.[26] Senior quarterback Chris Todd set a single-season touchdown record at Auburn and finished the season with a passer rating of 145.73, ranking him 18th in the nation.[27] During the 2009 season, Auburn's offense under Malzahn, produced 120 plays of 15 yards or more, nearly doubling the 62 compiled in 2008

Advertisement
Right here we ran a spread and used tempo at times. You lying to yourself if you say he didn't run spread and used tempo at times. I didn't say he used fast break tempo that teams like Auburn and etc. Why go back and forth about what he ran when you can go to youtube and see.

116th and 104th in plays ran his last two years , in the 66 plays a game range. That’s god awful , just because you run no huddle occasionally doesnt make you uptempo.

Just because you’re in shotgun doesn’t mean spread dude , he ran a pro style offense. It was just in shotgun , stop. And even then we were very compact.

We also didn’t use wide splits on the ol.

Theree nothing about ricts offense that was spread, even the route concepts were basic pro style bs. The pro he used was very basic too.

Dude was running out of date , old *** concepts. The rpo was the only thing that was somewhat new.

Erickson was the last guy to run a spread here. And that was a true spread , just majority under center.

So you saying splits make spread? lol You silly, I give you credit for trying to work the narrative. You do realize LSU route concepts are pro, but yet you will say they run a spread. I can also show you sever teams that ran similar RPO concepts like the ones we ran and you would call them a spread. Clemson run some of the same identical formations and plays and yet you will call them pro. The eye in the sky don't Lie.

There are somethings that are opinion and some things that are Facts. I can agree with you on some things that are opinion while disagreeing with you on others. But one thing we can't do is change the facts. lol Richt ran a spread you just want to call it something different to fit a narrative.

2nd highlight 30 second mark exact same formation and play we ran under Richt, but its spread with Clemson. sure!

116th and 104th in plays ran his last two years , in the 66 plays a game range. That’s god awful , just because you run no huddle occasionally doesnt make you uptempo.

I said tempo at times. You can keep trying to deny it but it was spread and up tempo at times. The video don't lie. Even Auburn or SMU or whomever don't run tempo every play. You reaching. You can go and watch our games and keep lying to yourself but the facts will remain the same.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back