We have the worst coordinators in college football

Advertisement
The loser mentality thing is spot on... I cant stand it. Golden really brainwashed these kids. Cant wait until we get some new coaches in here to change the culture!

**** right that two faced loser had them brainwashed. Al"Jim Jones"Golden had everyone of these poor kids drinking his poison Kool-Aid. If we do go and actually hire a real coach these kids are in for some serious culture shock! Imagine Butch Davis or Tom Herman laying the law down in their first meeting.

I don't know how many times we have to get burned to realize that Trent Harris and McCord ARE NOT lbs who should be covering in space. Same with AQM! These guys need to be in the box. Every time they are, we do much better. One play towards the end of the game, UVA had a rb split out at wr and we had AQM on him with Elder directly behind him. Luckily someone called time out before we could run that defense lol. I honestly don't know what imbecile conceived this horrid defense. It wouldn't work no matter who we had player wise.

As for the offense, holy crap. We run the same plays over and over. We have Njoku, Waters, Coley, Scott, etc.hurt we insist on running out of the shotgun with a QB who isn't a threat to run and a line that can't block. Get those playmakers in space and stop running the same **** screens! How Golden found dumb and dumber is a mystery to me. You honestly couldn't hire worse coordinators.

A few other observations,
-the crowd was very lively and not bad at all.
-the kids were definitely in to it, but they celebrate every win like they won the super bowl. I understand they've been through a lot, but they are content with playing down to the competition as long as they win. The new coach will have to exorcise this loser mentality out of them.
- we have a lot of talent and speed all over the place. Our schemes are absolutely putrid, yet the players still find ways to make plays. Kamalu, AQM, Chad, Young, Grace, Njoku, Redwine, Johnson, etc. are all very good and have a lot of potential. The future is looking up!
-happy to just get the win and be bowl eligible!

Agree with most of this. The schemes in both sides of the ball look amateurish at best even to these non expert eyes

Advertisement
I honestly don't know what imbecile conceived this horrid defense.

I have a hunch...

a_groh_i.jpg

Pat Nix was pretty bad.

Coley is close.

The thing about Patrick Nix, and boy was he atrocious, is that I remember Radio scrambling to fill the spot and Nix being like a last ditch hire. What exacerbates Coley's suckitude is that his hire was heralded as us "stealing" an integral cog in Jimbo's machine. Truth be told, I am concerned about losing this fraudulent playcaller's ability to find QB's but his gameday job performance is every bit as bad as Nix's.

Advertisement
The loser mentality thing is spot on... I cant stand it. Golden really brainwashed these kids. Cant wait until we get some new coaches in here to change the culture!

**** right that two faced loser had them brainwashed. Al"Jim Jones"Golden had everyone of these poor kids drinking his poison Kool-Aid. If we do go and actually hire a real coach these kids are in for some serious culture shock! Imagine Butch Davis or Tom Herman laying the law down in their first meeting.

I still hear them and some of the coaches parroting many of Golden's cliché phrases. For 4 and 1/4 years, Golden's staph has infected this program. No way in the world the game should've been that close. Horrible, terrible situational calls on both sides of the ball. The offense tends to make opponent's defenses appear better than they are, and the defense tends to make opponent's offenses better than they.

Can't wait 'til the end of this regime is completely gone. Keep Scott and Beard as coaches (since the TEs and WRs are arguably our best positions) and Ice as a liaison to the So. Fla community, but the rest of these guys out of my face...starting w D'No immediately!

Pat Nix was pretty bad.

Coley is close.

The thing about Patrick Nix, and boy was he atrocious, is that I remember Radio scrambling to fill the spot and Nix being like a last ditch hire. What exacerbates Coley's suckitude is that his hire was heralded as us "stealing" an integral cog in Jimbo's machine. Truth be told, I am concerned about losing this fraudulent playcaller's ability to find QB's but his gameday job performance is every bit as bad as Nix's.

Not how I remember it. I remember Randy Shannon singing Nix's praises. He said Nix's offenses were so hard to prepare for at GT!

Advertisement
Back