We have the #1 transfer portal class in the nation!

Advertisement
hopefully he does this when the 19 class is around so we dont have to be transfer U, this shows how bad the roster management was and the misses that we have to get all these transfers. Not a good thing like most think. also I dont want to be transfer u thats WVU.

Advertisement
Just what I've heard. Dont want him neither as long as jarren stays
Ya, I really don’t want to lose Jarren. I think if we landed Hurts, Jarren would stick. But that’s wishful thinking. If we landed Martell, Jarren is as good as gone.

I agree that we need Jarren to stay ....N'Kosi has NCAA violations written all over him... Let Jarren see what it's like to be a winning Quarterback under Enos and Hurts ....Then take over the reigns and lead us to the SHIP!!!!!!!:6fps6:

Advertisement
Speaking of Sam Howell, I was readinG UNC’s board last night. Apparently, they think him and Mack are going to crush us for years to come.

Mack left Texas a mess. What makes them think he still has it? The move reeks of desperation for a team trying to recapture the only little success they ever had and it wasn't even that great because they could never get passed FSU.

Some gems from those links

"Searls [was probably recruiting 5 stars] while the ink was still drying on his contract"

Sam Howell being compared to Trevor Lawrence with a straight face by half of the board
The thing about UNC football fans is that the "die-hards" are few and far between. All their fan energy goes to their basketball program. For the "die-hards," they really believe their FB program is a "sleeping giant." They think Mack is going to turn them into the "juggernaut" they think they should've always been. Mack is a historically good coach, no doubt about it, but the guy hasn't coached a game in six years. He had a great run at Texas from 2001-2009, winning the BCS in 2005, but he absolutely ran that program into the ground the last four years he was there. The place was a dumpster fire when Charlie Strong took the job.

For me, Mack kind of reminds me of Mark Richt. A historically good coach who's best seasons are well behind him. His last four years at Texas he was 30-21 and Texas recruiting fell off a cliff. I don't know what to make of him at UNC yet though. They've got a lot of problems and little momentum to work with, along with an atrocious 5-18 record over the past two years. That type of record deflates a fan base and kills recruiting. He could definitley build them into an average 9-win occasional 10-win program, but it would take awhile. Some of his staff hires are also puzzling. Stearles has to be about the worst hire he could've made on the OL. He was lackluster at VT and Miami. Can't wait for our DL to go up against him.

Advertisement
Early signing day came and we crapped the bed. losing out on several offensive prospects we coveted, including RB Marcus Crowley, WR Haselwood, QB Sam Howell. But thanks to the vaunted transfer portal, we have rebounded quite nicely the past few weeks, essentially replacing them with:

-a high 4-star RB Asa Martin
-an extremely productive 2-star WR KJ Osborn
-either 4-star QB Jalen Hurts or 4-star QB Tate Martell (maybe both?)

and a delicious fat cherry on top of the sundae would be the return of 4-star WR and one of the most explosive players in the nation, Mr. Jeffrey Thomas!

They haven't signed yet. Stop jinxing!!

Advertisement
I don’t know about you guys but I think it’s all attributed to Kennedy too much of a coincidence that everything started falling in place once he signed.

😜

Advertisement
Back