We have something special brewing in Coral Gables

ShadowSpring

Junior
I am so proud of the effort and fight and resilience our team showed. Made me proud tonight.

Jarren is a legit star.

This team is gonna get so much better. Very encouraging game.

We are definitely going to the ACC championship game and will give Clemson a fight.

Big things ahead. Enjoy the ride.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LMFAO the Manny slurpers are racing to find some hope in this.

Was as bad a first game as you’ll ever see from a corch. Guy belongs at Temple.

I am so proud of the effort and fight and resilience our team showed. Made me proud tonight.

Jarren is a legit star.

We are definitely going to the ACC championship game and will give Clemson a fight.

Clemson would beat us by 60 points and half our class would de commit.

Advertisement

Jarren is a legit star.

It sure as **** ain’t an OL

Only thing brewing is the turds that our OL replicated tonight.

Advertisement
No way we give Clemson a fight with that line.

This is absolutely true, but it was clear that despite the terrible line we showed promise. No one in their right mind thought we were beating Clemson this year, so to see that we played that well against a very good defense with a first time starter at QB and a new offensice coordinator... I'll take it.

Disclaimer: said the same thing after Kyle Wright's first start :shame:

Some of y all are some clowns acting like *******. This was the most gift wrapped victory I've ever seen. We have 3 guys starting their first game and guess what? They get better after their first start what do you know?! I'm ****ed off but get them better mentally and technique wise

Advertisement
What exactly has Manny showed that he is going to turn this dumpster fire into an ACC contender?

Guy should have stayed on as a DC. When your only other offer is Temple, you got no business being coach of the U.

Advertisement
Back