We have some **** good players

Advertisement
I had to check the back of the jersey to see who the **** #22 was. Cam Williams looks like a big time player and I am glad they are giving him plenty reps because its clear as day that Phillips is gone after this year the way he is playing right now and we need Cam and Harvey to have exp going into that Bama game next year.

I am giving McCloud alot of rope because if he told Manny that he didnt want to RS last year we would really be screwed at LB. I think the love affair with Brooks has to slow down a little. He will be a stud eventually but the game hasn't slowed down yet for him as he isnt consistent. Disappears too much. McCloud didnt have a great game against UAB but he played better against UL and I think as the year goes on he will get better game by game. He's going to come into his own by years end.

I know GHall has a fan club on here but Bolden is the best safety on the team right now. The light just hasnt come on for Hall yet. It will though. I bailed on Jaquan Johnson too early and he turned out to be a stud for us. The same will happen with Hall. He will come into his own when we least expect it.

Unc there is an argument there. They have three dangerous wideouts and two good backs. And obv the QB goes without saying. Also their defense is way better than UL. But point being the heels offense imo is better
We will see how it shakes out but Cunningham had a much higher QB rating than Howell last year. Skill positions are pretty much the same.

Advertisement
Early in the game he took a horrible angle and washed himself right out of the play by running into a block, resulting in a long run by the RB, but after that he really seemed to get it together.
Wow. He missed one play out of 35 and that stands out as headlines for you. Pitiful

It was nice to see Mallory finally do something. I actually like he skill set better than Jordan dude just nneds that doig brought in him and stop acting like a bich. I like that DT that can dunk and Miller will get better to. Harvey just needs more snaps. Miami doesn has some good players you're only as good as your worse player. 34 better not be on the field anymore this year and I would like to see Payton and the California guy step up. Even if you have to tell them what to do get those guys some snaps lol

Wow. He missed one play out of 35 and that stands out as headlines for you. Pitiful
"Headlines"? What are you babbling about? I responded to someone who said they supported benching him previously, but that he played well. I pointed out that other than the one ***** up early on that I noticed, he played well. Your reading comprehension is pitiful.

Advertisement
I had to check the back of the jersey to see who the **** #22 was. Cam Williams looks like a big time player and I am glad they are giving him plenty reps because its clear as day that Phillips is gone after this year the way he is playing right now and we need Cam and Harvey to have exp going into that Bama game next year.

I am giving McCloud alot of rope because if he told Manny that he didnt want to RS last year we would really be screwed at LB. I think the love affair with Brooks has to slow down a little. He will be a stud eventually but the game hasn't slowed down yet for him as he isnt consistent. Disappears too much. McCloud didnt have a great game against UAB but he played better against UL and I think as the year goes on he will get better game by game. He's going to come into his own by years end.

I know GHall has a fan club on here but Bolden is the best safety on the team right now. The light just hasnt come on for Hall yet. It will though. I bailed on Jaquan Johnson too early and he turned out to be a stud for us. The same will happen with Hall. He will come into his own when we least expect it.
Yes, Cam Williams has really stood out when he's been on the field. We've got some great young depth at DE.

Tell Manny to stop being a cheap motherfvcker and get us a few SEEKERS. Wide Receivers will be better instantaneously.

monarc-seeker-dsc3080*1024xx5568-3132-0-290.jpg

Yes, because Manny is in charge of spending the money...

Advertisement
This team is not perfect. LB and WR are weak spots. But it’s been a long time since we’ve had this many good players making plays in Cane uniforms.

King is a star. Jordan and Mallory are the best TE duo in the country. The RBs are game breakers. Phillips is first round. Nesta is coming on. Bolden is a stud safety. The kicking game is as good as I’ve seen.

We’ve got real talent and we’re finally playing fast on both sides of the ball.
The rest are overrated Florida kids. Just being honest.

Our depth is much better than I thought. Jason Blissett who has a ton of talent but is too light was hurdling dudes in meaningful time.

This team is not perfect. LB and WR are weak spots. But it’s been a long time since we’ve had this many good players making plays in Cane uniforms.

King is a star. Jordan and Mallory are the best TE duo in the country. The RBs are game breakers. Phillips is first round. Nesta is coming on. Bolden is a stud safety. The kicking game is as good as I’ve seen.

We’ve got real talent and we’re finally playing fast on both sides of the ball.
More importantly looks like they are being coached up and put in position to maximize their talent with right schemes

Advertisement
We have some talent for sure, would really like to see us have an O line that can really move people. The elite teams can line up at the 3 and pound the rock into the end zone even when the defense knows the run is coming. We just seem to get stuffed at the point of attack on the majority of running plays. Been this way for a long time too. I think this program makes a huge leap when the O line punishes teams.

Jose B. may end up as MVP at seasons end?????? We are looking better and I have more confidence in this team, through the fisrt 2 games then I have 10years. I hope they stay hungry and set up when the opportunity presents itself.
GO CANES! :11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

Yes, because Manny is in charge of spending the money...

I am sure Manny and/or the University of Miami are so cash strapped they can't afford a few $50,000 machines to improve their program.

How much was the Turnover Chain and those Touchdown Rings again? Pawn those off if we're working on poverty wages over here.

Lashlee had them at SMU, I am sure we could get them here.

Advertisement
Back