We have our 6th home game next year

Advertisement
Why don't we consistently have 7 or 8. tO$U* rotates between 7 and 8 home games every year.

Advertisement
Why don't we consistently have 7 or 8. tO$U* rotates between 7 and 8 home games every year.

Because we are unwilling to pay as many mid major teams to come play us as they are. We schedule the home and home games with app state, ark state etc to save money.

Butch much feel confident in competing with us next year. ****, I mean we let Toledo and Bethune do it why not FIU.

Advertisement
When a school has it’s own stadium that seats in exces of 70k it’s possible*. Without that, the economics don’t work.

*Have to have a fanbase that shows up to sell out all home games.

There will be at least 60k for that game. Smart move.

Advertisement
@Toledo- should have been at HRS. If Miami fans continue to show up, UM can start to offset the fees with ticket sales.

Sellout.

The Butch Bowl.

Should be a f#cking Monday Night Game.

Have Cane Dynasty and DBC as the Halftime Entertainment.

Rick should go old school pro-wrestling with this and demand it be a "loser leaves town" bout for the head coaches.

I mean Butch will just come back wearing a Captain America mask the next week when they play Stetson but it'll be fun nonetheless.

Advertisement

Wow there is going to be some really conflicted "Cane Fans" here when they have to root against their messiah
incorrect assumption by you. There will be many botch groupies on this forum that will be rooting for fiu to win. They want ammunition to demonstrate to forum that richt should not have been hired and the old man botch should have been hired.

I could have sworn people on here were saying that we would be forced to schedule a 2nd FCS school, destroying next years bowl eligibility?

Wow there is going to be some really conflicted "Cane Fans" here when they have to root against their messiah
incorrect assumption by you. There will be many botch groupies on this forum that will be rooting for fiu to win. They want ammunition to demonstrate to forum that richt should not have been hired and the old man botch should have been hired.

I know this but they wont do it openly, besides CaneDynasty, thats why I put the air quotes for the cane fans

Advertisement
Back