We have officially taken longer to hire the new OC than we did on HC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok.
You see Op , Caneholic88 answered like a logical and stable person.
Don’t let him fool you. The last logical person left this board in December 2014. The last stable person left this board in December 2018.

And there has never been anyone on this board who was both logical AND stable.

Screen Shot 2019-12-27 at 11.22.14 PM.png

Don’t let him fool you. The last logical person left this board in December 2014. The last stable person left this board in December 2018.

And there has never been anyone on this board who was both logical AND stable.
Okay and you are I take it Bull ****

Advertisement
It’s sad but true this statement fits the last 4 or 5 head coach’s . Maybe we hire Al golden as the new OC

Advertisement
Saw this on the twitter timeline: If true, looks like predictions of it not being easy to fill the position could be accurate...

Advertisement
Saw this on the twitter timeline: If true, looks like predictions of it not being easy to fill the position could be accurate...

Neither of those guys knows ****. It’s all about the money. If we are offering 1 million dollars a year, people aren’t going to be turning that down, but waiting this late into the season after other schools already started making moves will make it difficult.

I seriously can't wait for the underwhelming hire and then the Manny spin. I'm darn near totally convinced that the reason we didn't land Applewhite or Fedora last year was because neither respected Manny enough to work for him. This is going to be ugly.

Advertisement
Back