We have no chance to upset Clemson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Animated GIF

Any chance we have is to really slow the game down IMO.

We can’t afford to get into a shootout due to our offensive deficiencies.

Use Jacurris strengths, run the ball and control the clock, and force a couple of turnovers and maybe we have a chance lol

Advertisement
Zero chance. Weird narrative here that Clemson isn't actually very good. Clemson is still Clemson, we are outmatched at every position. This is a team that went into the 4th quarter against FSU up 34-14 on the road. Same FSU team that beat us a couple weeks later 45-3.

Holding this game to the spread of 19 will be a miracle and make be a bit of a Mario believer.

We went from
"maybe we can pull the upset"
to
"maybe we can cover"
to
"just dont get blown out"
to
"thankfully its on bally sports, at least less people will see"

only way to go is up from here.
I remember when they got put on our schedule in the covid year and I was upset about it. And boy was this board acting tough with that game at that time lol.

Advertisement
A tough place to come away with a win. Canes need to play their best game of the year with no mistakes.

Eh I’d give us like 10% chance to pull it off, only thing that gives me hope is ukulele is straight trash..he’s going to airmail throws and hopefully gives us a a few gift int’s.

If we pull this upset, I think it will save our **** season and recruiting will be crazy. I also think there may be a possibility of a moral victory even if we lose a heart breaker.
This would rank up there with beating UCLA in 98. Probably more shocking.

Advertisement
Use Jacurris strengths, run the ball and control the clock, and force a couple of turnovers ....
I know a win is a win and all that, but in this case it may also be a 'careful what you wish for' kind of thing. If we pull a big upset doing that kind of thing on offense be prepared for some to push a new narrative: "see, we just need to give this style a chance.... nothing wrong with runnin' the ball.... Gattis should get another year..." bla bla bla

What's the latest on the injury front? Clemson's D seems to be locked in now, but the offense is always hit or miss. They've been turnover and penalty prone lately which has made the games so close. Anything can happen, but its mainly on if Clemson plays a clean game or makes it sloppy.

Advertisement
Back