We have Mario Cristobal on the show today (LIVE NOW)

Advertisement
And I do think some of it COULD be justified. Like injuries to key players. For example if Mahommes gets hurt, the chiefs chances of going to the SB this coming year will sink dramatically and it has nothing to do with the coach, playcalling, etc. Some of that **** you cannot control and its just football.

Others are NOT justified. Such as saying it was/wasnt a fumble, should have taken a knee, but for one dumbass or blatant missed calls, fluke tipped pass, etc. Those are just excuses.
Only major injuries! 10 wins or bust for Cristobal but I believe in him to get it done.

To clarify again though: 1.Cristobal said to take a knee. Dawson called the run for Cheney out of emotion trying to get the kid a 100 yard after all he battled back from/being such a leader/worker. He was reprimanded but Cristobal took that Media disaster on the chin like a man. 2. It wasn’t a fumble. The win should still be vacated today by the NCAA like Reggie’s Heisman!! 3. I was pretty disappointed in the UM media/PR department. They should have made a strong statement/push for NCAA intervention. The play was reviewed and egregiously called in error. Even worse refs doubled down on the call after the fact. Straight giving UM the middle finger.

LMAO Im sorry that game triggers me something fierce.

Advertisement
Back