We have arrived!

ATL-BRAD

Freshman
We arrived safely this morning at 7am in the RV to the Coliseum parking lot in Tally. We're the first ones here see y'all soon! Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Will be there tomorrow morning leaving tonightbbeaded for Jacksonville

Will be in sec 29 row 4

If we don't win this game be prepared for the bleakest **** I ever wrote!

Will be in sec 29 row 4

Will you be the guy in Noles gear but a CanesInsight custom hat at the game? Asking for a friend

Advertisement

Will be in sec 29 row 4

Will you be the guy in Noles gear but a CanesInsight custom hat at the game? Asking for a friend
NAw mane Im trying to get that shirt with the turnover chain..Where can i pick one up in Broward

Will be in sec 29 row 4

NAw mane Im trying to get that shirt with the turnover chain..Where can i pick one up in Broward

CanesWear...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be in sec 29 row 4

So does this mean you'll be wearing a Nole hat, Nole shorts, but have a turnover chain tee on Saturday? Asking for my uncle Bobbie

Will be in sec 29 row 4

So does this mean you'll be wearing a Nole hat, Nole shorts, but have a turnover chain tee on Saturday? Asking for my uncle Bobbie

Will be with FSU friends but will be in all miami mane!!! Wheres the tail gate party at!

Advertisement

Will be in sec 29 row 4

CanesWear...

Caneswear is your best bet to get it today, I ordered mine online, hoping to have it by tomorrow. I know you all hate Dan Lebatard but the entire crew is wearing the turnover chain shirt on the show all throughout today's show.

Will be in sec 29 row 4

CanesWear...

Caneswear is your best bet to get it today, I ordered mine online, hoping to have it by tomorrow. I know you all hate Dan Lebatard but the entire crew is wearing the turnover chain shirt on the show all throughout today's show.

Canes wear is just too far mane was hoping somewhere in broward has them

Will be in sec 29 row 4

CanesWear...

Does he want a high five or a cookie?

CanesWear...

You're joking right? Caneswear is in Davie

Advertisement

CanesWear...

Caneswear is off of University over by Nova, basically the heart of Broward

CanesWear...

Caneswear is in Broward off University next to Laspada's near Nova. You are thinking of AllCanes.

CanesWear...

knowing dan's penchant for eating, probably a cookie

Advertisement

CanesWear...

Caneswear is in Broward off University next to Laspada's near Nova. You are thinking of AllCanes.

I think you mean "the famous laspadas hogies"

CanesWear...

knowing dan's penchant for eating, probably a cookie

Probably a WHOLE pack of cookies..

CanesWear...

I think you mean "the famous laspadas hogies"
[MENTION=9712]Tad Footeball[/MENTION] eats there everyday....he's also going to drop any day now from a coronary because of those hoagies

CanesWear...

Caneswear is off of University over by Nova, basically the heart of Broward

Perfect right down the street!

Advertisement
Back