We have arrived!

Will be there tomorrow morning leaving tonightbbeaded for Jacksonville

Will be in sec 29 row 4

If we don't win this game be prepared for the bleakest **** I ever wrote!

Will you be the guy in Noles gear but a CanesInsight custom hat at the game? Asking for a friend
NAw mane Im trying to get that shirt with the turnover chain..Where can i pick one up in Broward

You’re confused.

They don’t make a nole shirt with a turnover chain.

Just wear one of your fairy *** “spear the fear” shirts.

This guy.

“Yea, ima diehard cane but ima sit in the nole section with all my nole friends”.....riiiiiight - you’re probably one of those garnet and gold shiny glitter guys and can’t wait for a canes loss so you can write your bleakest shīt yet.

Advertisement

Will be in sec 29 row 4

Will your son Gus be going with U since Rutgers has a bye? I'll hang up and listen

Will be in sec 29 row 4

Will you be the guy in Noles gear but a CanesInsight custom hat at the game? Asking for a friend
NAw mane Im trying to get that shirt with the turnover chain..Where can i pick one up in Broward

You’re confused.

This guy.

“Yea, ima diehard cane but ima sit in the nole section with all my nole friends”.....riiiiiight - you’re probably one of those garnet and gold shiny glitter guys and can’t wait for a canes loss so you can write your bleakest shīt yet.

Thought you would gimme a break for the FSU game mane
revEvvO.jpg

Will be in sec 29 row 4

Will your son Gus be going with U since Rutgers has a bye? I'll hang up and listen

He might be on the sideline I hear, but he definitely will be watching..When hes in the NFL Im pretty sure on MOnday night football he will be saying" Augustus Edward RB, The U"

Will be in sec 29 row 4

You’re confused.

This guy.

View attachment 51164

Nah man...it’s FSU week. I’m edgy AF.

I’m picking up random shīt and breaking it, why would I cut you some slack?

Advertisement

Will be in sec 29 row 4

So does this mean you'll be wearing a Nole hat, Nole shorts, but have a turnover chain tee on Saturday? Asking for my uncle Bobbie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be with FSU friends but will be in all miami mane!!! Wheres the tail gate party at!

I went to Caneswear last night, they had just gotten the black Dyme one. Copped it.

got my green turnover chain shirt delivered this morning from caneswear. crazy fast delivery considering they just got it in stock yest & i live in michigan.

You’re confused.

This guy.

View attachment 51164

Nah man...it’s FSU week. I’m edgy AF.

I’m picking up random shīt and breaking it, why would I cut you some slack?

giphy.gif

Will be in sec 29 row 4

Caneswear is the #1 retailer for all of your Hurricanes apparel needs.

Advertisement

CanesWear...

Caneswear is your best bet to get it today, I ordered mine online, hoping to have it by tomorrow. I know you all hate Dan Lebatard but the entire crew is wearing the turnover chain shirt on the show all throughout today's show.

Canes wear is just too far mane was hoping somewhere in broward has them

Cant believe this jackass is still posting here... can we get this Tally living FSU fanboy troll the f*** up outta here!!!

"Canes wear is just too far mane was hoping somewhere in broward has them"................ Moron or troll?

Caneswear is your best bet to get it today, I ordered mine online, hoping to have it by tomorrow. I know you all hate Dan Lebatard but the entire crew is wearing the turnover chain shirt on the show all throughout today's show.[/QUOTE]

If u know anything about that 40 year old virgin.. you'd know he's wearing it as mockery.. he's not a canes fan he's an opportunist.. as soon as those cameras turn off he's got NCAA on the phone snitching on his alma mater!!

CanesWear...

Caneswear is your best bet to get it today, I ordered mine online, hoping to have it by tomorrow. I know you all hate Dan Lebatard but the entire crew is wearing the turnover chain shirt on the show all throughout today's show.

Cant believe this jackass is still posting here... can we get this Tally living FSU fanboy troll the f*** up outta here!!!

"Canes wear is just too far mane was hoping somewhere in broward has them"................ Moron or troll?

Its bad when you got a mufugga that just joined in August talking **** . Who in the phuick are you?

giphy.gif

meet me at caneswear ***** boy

CanesWear...

Its bad when you got a mufugga that just joined in August talking **** . Who in the phuick are you?

giphy.gif

didnt know caneswear had a blue lot watchout for that bodybag lyfe

Advertisement

Will be in sec 29 row 4

Fsu has already copied that ? ****, they don't waste any time biting our style

Caneswear is in Broward off University next to Laspada's near Nova. You are thinking of AllCanes.

I think you mean "the famous laspadas hogies"
[MENTION=9712]Tad Footeball[/MENTION] eats there everyday....he's also going to drop any day now from a coronary because of those hoagies

Haha! Real men have hardened arteries!

Will be in sec 29 row 4

Caneswear is the #1 retailer for all of your Hurricanes apparel needs.

You are correct, sir.

I shop them exclusively for all my canes apparel, accessories, and tailgating needs.

Advertisement
Got to the hotel at around 430. Wore my canes shirt to **** off gator fans because we stopped there for lunch.

CanesWear...

giphy.gif

This guys acting like he’s been posting on here for years..lol...

Advertisement
Back