We have a signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Johnson and Kinsler are missing
Do either of them have a commitment date or are under a commit watch?

Edit: I know there are/were rumors of an imminent commitment from Kinsler this weekend, but I thought Johnson had pushed back his date for a while?

Last edited:
Do either of them have a commitment date or are under a commit watch?

Edit: I know there are/were rumors of an imminent commitment from Kinsler this weekend, but I thought Johnson had pushed back his date for a while?

Kinsler is at month end, Johnson could be anytime

Advertisement
👀

Brad's got a ticking clock for both Samson and Olaus

Who this ninja Brad think he is Vecna from Stranger Things?

Running Away Stranger Things GIF by NETFLIX

Kinsler is at month end, Johnson could be anytime
@supacane doesn't have a date for Kinsler in his target commitment thread. When did you hear he's committing at the end of the month? I saw @Cribby say he's surprised he hasn't committed yet so maybe he really belongs in the imminent commit group?

@supacane does have Johnson in the could pop at any point group though.

@supacane doesn't have a date for Kinsler in his target commitment thread. When did you hear he's committing at the end of the month? I saw @Cribby say he's surprised he hasn't committed yet so maybe he really belongs in the imminent commit group?

@supacane does have Johnson in the could pop at any point group though.

I read just yesterday that he pushed his commitment date to month end and was at risk of losing his spot.

Advertisement
I read just yesterday that he pushed his commitment date to month end and was at risk of losing his spot.
ok, found it

According to Gaby just a few minutes ago, Kinsler now likely won’t make any commitment until late July. Basically was saying if he doesn’t decide before Kirkland’s commitment, that he may lose his spot

Advertisement
@SpikeUM, there is a trend here. @Brooklyndee gave us a heads up that spots are getting tight and then kids like "Popo" started moving in their dates. These are not coincidences. I will not be shocked to see Kinsler suddenly decide he wants to set a firm date closer than the end of July.
If Kinsler wants in, he needs to pull the trigger in the near future, especially if we get Okun l o l a lola and Olaus

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back